Im' no Shaq fan.....but about this "RACIAL" thing regarding our friends in

BIFF

BEHOLD!!!!!!!!
This is crazy. Another example of how "Tha Man" has managed to flip the script and make one of US the racists. Shaq's comment was made before Christmas. Notice how it was the TOP STORY when the Lakers and Rockets met. SMH

All Shaq said was "CHING- SHUNG-CHOW" or something like that. Next thing you know.....all of the Chinese Americans are in an uproar and demand an apology. What they SHOULD be angry about is that dayum commercial featuring Yao Ming and Minnie Me.

Was I the only one to peep this? Minnie Me and Yao on the plane? Yao pulls out his computer? Minnie pulls out a bigger computer? Yall know the commercial. Did u check out the movie Minnie Me was watching? Youre' dayum right!!! A martial arts flick straight from BLACK BELT THEATER.

Noooooooooo........but that's cool though. That's Hollywood and "tha Man". Now I see what CONSPIRACY BROTHER in the movie Undercover Brother was talkin' about.

I heard a replay of the interview on the Dan Patrick Show. It was done in September, and Shaq made the comments then.

This is not a scientific survey. But most Whites listening to the show had no problem with his comments. Also, Shaq mention how he called Emmitt Smith a watermelon head. He also said that laughter is the best medicine.

As a person who likes Shaq I do not think that he is a bigot. But I do not think that he is the best comedian either.

Back