I'll bet nobody remembers ...

THAMES

.... who this is?

Here's a clue ...

Master P

346237281_l.jpg

.... I here she's trying to make a come back.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man, Mia X dropped off the face of the earth after her second album. From what I remember, she lost both of her parents within a year of each other.

Phugg that no good beyotch. She can stay where the hell she's been for all I'm concerned.

NICE

D-NICE said:
Phugg that no good beyotch. She can stay where the hell she's been for all I'm concerned.

NICE

Nice,

You got issues with Mia X. Explain?

I can still see her in that Master P (Make them say ummmm ... video and some fool dunking a basketball in a Gorilla suit. Rap was fun back then.

Dang Mia X looks good!!

I always liked how she kept her appearance "neat". Her hair was always nice, and they kept her in the Black Hair magazines with her "ghetto" yet stylish hairstyles.

Here's the rest of the set. She's on MySpace.

Again DNice, please explain. What did we miss? She could flow.

154915052_l.jpg

360993168_l.jpg

Mia X

Not to put her business out there like that, but the issues I have go way way way back, and they aren't NICE. Some things are unforgivable.

NICE

THAMES said:
.... who this is?

Here's a clue ...

Master P

346237281_l.jpg

.... I here she's trying to make a come back.
THAMES, Is there suppose to be a picture in this thread? I don't see anything!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Warndalyn,

Yes there are pics. If you can find out why they are blocked on your end, let us know.

DNice,

In this day and age nothing Rappers do suprise us. Go ahead and tell us all ready. I must have missed it.

D-Nice, she must have dissed you back in the day:)! Just messing with you man! Well, I think she still looks good.

Thames, can't do it bruh.

bu'weet no diss could ever do the damage she did. Not that I ever tried to holla at her.

NICE

D-NICE said:
Thames, can't do it bruh.

bu'weet no diss could ever do the damage she did. Not that I ever tried to holla at her.

NICE

Don't tell me you got name dropped in a song

Now Nice how you gone throw us bone and not give us no meat? Give up at least some of the goods? You know her personally? Yall grew up together? She went to school with you? Come on man, give it up? Let us nosey folks know what's the deal.

We KNEW some of the same people, she didn't name drop me in a song, and we didn't go to school together.

NICE

Back