If your QB threw 5 and ran for 2 in 3 quarters, post here...

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Back in August, there was a lotta back and forth about who was the best QB in the SWAC and BCF. Clowns like levy and suber and Dumbo were mentioned. The Mafia told you that the most awesome force to hit BCF in a decade, would be terrorizing the SWAC. Now Bin Kent Has made an example out of Valley, simply because they made us take the bus to Leflore County. 7 total TDs and the man sat the whole 4th quarter.

The JSU Taliban offense is in full effect. Please hope that L. Story, does not come around.

0-8 it is not too late for you. Maybe if they start the war this week another round of games will be canceled.

JST,

I still think Kennedy is better than Kent. Kennedy is much smarter and is a bigger pro prospect.

yeah you're right...I forgot about the transfer from big time Oklahoma State and the AllWorld kid from Tennessee.

Who are we?

Why are you all discussing the past? You should be thinking about how to defend the onside kick.

MD, you can't post here, your qb didn't throw for 5 TDs and run for 2.

I CAN!!

GR & JST,

Kent ain't all that , 7 TDs in 3 qtrs ain't nothing either. So why are you guys posting? Gunn, Kennedy and Levy are much better qbs. So what if Kent can run and pass better than Michael...well you know who I'm talking about. I hope he plays better against A&M this weekend. Seven TDs in 3-qtrs just won't get it against this A&M team. :emlaugh:

Yeah he was pulled inthe Valley game for lack of productivity. Poor kid, I hope he concentrates on hisbooks cause this football thing aint working out.

What if my quarterback ran for two touchdowns and threw for another. What if he did that while avoiding making any turnovers.

Is that good enough for this thread?

Hell no

Get your wack ass QB off this thread. He doenst deserve to be any where near Kent in any fashion. Is that all he did against the Fighting Christians?

Yall musta finally won? Did you call the Elon AD and tell that you were discontinuing your support?

Gr

I think his GPA is only like a 3.9. Its clear this kent kid aint got what it takes. I mean 7 TDs... I used to score more than that with Bo Jackson on Super Tecmo Bowl. And we gave him 3 whole quarters? somebody better tighten up

JST

He really played poorly yesterday. I hope he improves his game this week. I dont know, he may be intimidated by that Gunn kid over at 0-9.

You played Mississippi Val.....sh_t.....I don't even have the desire to type in such a long azz name for a sorry team like that. All the points and yards helps JSU feel better. It gives them that false confidence they always have before they play a real team. But the coaches know you guys lack in Talent, so it's their strategy to make the team BELIEVE they are good. I wouldn't be surprised if GR wasn't on the Payroll....

P.S. GR...don't be all sad and pissed and shizzt this year...just hand me my shirt like a man...! That's all for now...

My quarterback had a bad game and still was responsible for over 56 points in 3 quarters all by himself. Now if you guys want to minimize that, then go right ahead. Valley played PB, the struggled with Valley, the other team tehy played couldnt do it. So is JSU just that good, or are we saying that PB and Delta State (national champs) are that bad. hhhhmmmm

Byron

Yall aint on our level this year maaan. You might have a chance in 2003, but not this year. You dont have the personnel.

After given it some thought I agree that this thread is a tad bit smalltime.

Last year when A&T scored 66 points against SCSU and Mo Heisman ran for 6 touchdowns and 360 some yards, you didn't hear anyone from the BDF screaming and hollering, did you? Why? Because we all knew SCSU had a garbage team and we were supposed to have success against them.

Running up the score on Valley is nothing to throw a parade over.

So are you telling me that 360 of Mo Hicks yards counted towards his year end stats? hhhhmmmmm

Does that mean he is over rated?

That's the same question the critics will be asking after Nov 3rd.

After he expolits your pisspoor defensive line the NCAA will probably decide to put asterisk by his stats.

BTW: Valley is no stranger to getting scored on. They gave up over 30 points in seven games last season, including 72 to Chattanooga, 63 to La tech, and 64 to JSU.

Dammit y'all did the exact same thing to them last year and you still only finished 7-4.

A more telling stat would be that Valley only scored 3 and 9 in the first two games respectively, but somehow managed to put up over 30 on your scrub D.

That is scary.

Kent completed 38 of 57 passes with 6 TDs, ran for 73 yards and a touchdown, scored a 2-point conversion and threw for a 2-point conversion. He accounted for 46 points and 668 yards."

All of this this week and we still lost! Somebody has to go!

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Kent completed 38 of 57 passes with 6 TDs, ran for 73 yards and a touchdown, scored a 2-point conversion and threw for a 2-point conversion. He accounted for 46 points and 668 yards."

All of this this week and we still lost! Somebody has to go!

...let's see *hummmm*:idea:
Start with the defense, the offensive line, the special "ed" team.... annnnd... oh yeah! The COACH!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Nawwwl, let me stop....
Clean the Slate... get rid of the whole Fluke arse team!!!
...and you can keep "Supperman" Kent.... he's good LUNCH!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back