If Your Football Team was Previously Undefeated.....Post Here!!!!!!!!

OhatheKing

King of the FUNK
The Hornets spanked that AZZ. No perfect season for you:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

<font size=8>*stops*</font size=8>

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Bama State Beat Grambling's AZZ ! ! !

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :eek: :eek: :eek: :emlaugh: :eek: :eek: :emlaugh: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

LOL @ Gump State

ASU just got the greatest victory in the history of its program. I guess your year is complete now. - LOL!!!!

Candy-Arse G-Boys Gets EXPOSED!!

naahhh... ya wrong.... yall arse was FLUKES anyway!!!
We just uncovered yall arse!!!
naahhh... More like UNWRAPPED Yall CANDY-ARSES!!!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling:

We won't stop until we get in SU's azz from earlier this season and become SWAC CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This smack is....

<font size = 20>INVALID,/font>

If your arse was quiet as a hooker in church last week, but now you want to smack...after the fact. Then you need to sit cho arse down somewhere!

Re: This smack is....

Originally posted by Suge
<font size = 20>INVALID,/font>

If your arse was quiet as a hooker in church last week, but now you want to smack...after the fact. Then you need to sit cho arse down somewhere!

[size=6.5]IF YOU DIDN'T SMACK LAST WEEK, THEN YOUR AZZ IS A BUSTA! [/size]

IF YOU HAVE BEEN SMACKING GREMBLINS AROUND SINCE LAST WEEK...
YOU ARE A PIMP!!
;) ...like me!

and I'm out!

Back