if you wear maroon, please leave

T

The Panther Fan

both teams that wear maroon suck worse than Cleb's neices 9-year old soccer team

I am not even going to mention what teams wear maroon, if you wear maroon, you suck and you know who you are.

Originally posted by The Panther Fan
both teams that wear maroon suck worse than Cleb's neices 9-year old soccer team

I am not even going to mention what teams wear maroon, if you wear maroon, you suck and you know who you are.

"if your football team hasn't won a game since the early 50's and 60's please retire your uniform, asap" Please, and I do mean please don't think just because yall won a couple of games that yall are the shiznick!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
man if you dont STFU......

see COOP this is the reason you wont be...........nevermind!!!! im lettin out to much info:redhot: :emlaugh: :redhot:

Re: Re: if you wear maroon, please leave

Originally posted by diva of houston

"if your football team hasn't won a game since the early 50's and 60's please retire your uniform, asap" Please, and I do mean please don't think just because yall won a couple of games that yall are the shiznick!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

what team are you referring to?

Re: Re: Re: if you wear maroon, please leave

what team are you referring to?

The team who will never win more than 2 games per year!!:D
What team are referring to saying "if your team wears maroon, please leave"?

only 2 teams who wear marron in the SWAC, you do the math

It's obvius you went to TSU with that name

only 2 teams who wear marron in the SWAC, you do the math

It's obvius you went to TSU with that name

and I refuse to believe that you went to PV misspelling words like that - wait a minute! Did you actually GRADUATE from PV???

BTW, I wear MAROON too.

:D

Originally posted by hassan

and I refuse to believe that you went to PV misspelling words like that - wait a minute! Did you actually GRADUATE from PV???

BTW, I wear MAROON too.

:D

I'm glad someone told "The panther fan" about his/her misspelling. I would have gone there, but I didn't want to stoop to this person's level. By the way panther fan, obvius is spelled "OBVIOUS"!

Ya'll don't beat him up too bad for he's just a journalism grad.

And don't forget his school only gives out 15 scholarships.

when your on the job and you type in a hurry, errors are common, let me look over to my award I won in college to and see if I received honors in the spellcheck competition

I feel much better that these graduates from the prestigious, Tier I, Ivy League, institutions of BCC and TSU are correcting me :emlaugh:

Originally posted by C-LeB28
Ya'll don't beat him up too bad for he's just a journalism grad.

And don't forget his school only gives out 15 scholarships.

As bad as he writes, you are kidding me. I thought PVU produces productive people.
:confused: :confused:

As bad as he writes, you are kidding me. I thought PVU produces productive people.

If I am bad, I can't imagine how the second place finisher at the statewide newspaper contest did. :rolleyes:

TSU didn't even place, so I guess the Yates HS grads working for you all did not pan out.

TSU: The only school where doing something positive gets you kicked out the door

Enos Cabell
James Douglas
John Biggers' Art
Benjaman Butler

:emlaugh:

If I am bad, I can't imagine how the second place finisher at the statewide newspaper contest did. :rolleyes:

TSU didn't even place, so I guess the Yates HS grads working for you all did not pan out.

TSU: The only school where doing something positive gets you kicked out the door

Enos Cabell
James Douglas
John Biggers' Art
Benjaman Butler

:emlaugh:

Okay, first of all, men and I do mean men don't roll thier eyes!
Second of all, I don't know anything about JY since I didn't attend that school.
Third of all, where did you get the idea of doing something positive would get you no where at Texas Southern University. I just finished from there and I work for the biggest law firm there is, so there!!
Hello, didn't you even think about Barbara Jordan and I think they did name a school after her, didn't they?
I'm sure the above people that you named went somewhere in life; you just don't know it.

PS. See, I type fast and faster than you. I bet you can't find a misspelled word!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) ;) :p

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Don't worry Diva,

he's going to run this topic in the ground then end it with the infamous....

"We only have 15 scholarship" excuse.

Billy Nicks, Mr. T. and Terry Ellis send help.

For once in a decade or so, I'll take smack from him.....

I would say something, but the Panther Fan may not be able to boast like this for another decade or so.

So Panther Fan, let the smack flow.....

I won't even throw any spell-check smack at you.

Enjoy !!!!

I do not like arguing with a rookie over the internet unless she has all her bases covered. You work for the biggest law firm in the world, woop de dooooooo :rolleyes:

TSU Women: "I can type faster than you!" classic smack :emlaugh:

only thing folks can hang over us is a lousy losing streak in football. I would not laugh too much because if we start winning with nothing, you would not think other HBCU presidents will try to find out what's going on and try to win on a shoestring budget?

C-leb, you barely beat Valley, your coaching staff has an IQ that is the equivalent of the little league coaching staff, and PV dome parties have more attendance than your football games.

I didn't know I need to proofread my work over the internet, let me do so now because I don't want the Spell Check Police to arrest me for Evading Spelling and have me locked up by Miss "Spell Check" Diva from the world's biggest law firm.

do they appreciate him at TSU? And they say PV isn't trying to help people

Actually they put up another picture from him in the new Business Building. So there, TSU is remembering John Biggers Even thought it is not enough

Hey TxSU, why you over here dealing with PVU? That's what's wrong with yall Texicans...you need more ambition. Now get yo scary azz off this thread and come over and smack with your betters!

Can't wait to meet your President!

WHAT!?!?!?!?!??!

Hey C-Leb,
I believe you need to start the Grambling-TSU Football record in the Smack Board. So That MikeBigg will know that his Team has not been winning Against Texas Southern over the past 5 years.

:D :D :D :D :D

Don't worry about it docmump.

He knows that the last five years haven't been on their side. He know Hymes, Washington and the rest of those rejects have only won a total of one game in their career against us.

Back