If You Think Your Basketball Team Will Avoid The Texas Two Step Post Here

TIger Recruiter I

NO DOUBT THAT THE TSU TIGERS AND PVU PANTHERS WILL AGAIN BE THE TOP TWO THREATS IN THE SWAC. IF THAT IS TRU WHO WILL PRESENT A PROBLEM FOR EITHER TEAM?:cool:

Originally posted by TSU_TIGERNUPE
NO DOUBT THAT THE TSU TIGERS AND PVU PANTHERS WILL AGAIN BE THE TOP TWO THREATS IN THE SWAC. IF THAT IS TRU WHO WILL PRESENT A PROBLEM FOR EITHER TEAM?:cool:

Alcorn, Valley, and Bama State.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
IF THAT IS TRU WHO WILL PRESENT A PROBLEM FOR EITHER TEAM?

Well, I can't speak for PV but, our biggest problem will come when we face Maryland in the first round.

UAPB :cool: !

I'm going with Jackson St. and Mississippi Valley State.

The winner of the conference will have at least three conference losses if not four.

Re: Alcorn

Originally posted by Ice Man
Why....because we started the Texas Two Step. Just asked Alcornite81.

Ice Man, you are killing me with your logic. That's like say TSU will win the tournament because we won it last year.

Originally posted by Robber
J-State is gonna bust y'all two up.

Tevester Anderson will have our boys ready. Understand that the low ranking is b/c we have a new coach and a new system as well as new players/starters. Plus, we have two post players who are returning from season-ending injuries.....it's hard to get a decent read on us. Look for JSU to make noise in 2003-04.

post players coming off knee injuries tend to play tentative...they say Leonard Taylor hurt his ACL walking to practice last time.

I do not know what Valley has this season. But I think that the regular season and tournament conference championships will stay in Texas for a while. :D

But watch out for Tevester Anderson. I remember that he was an assistant at Auburn and later at Georgia. He is known for recuiting. I think that he will land a quality player or two.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back