If you think TnSU got in dat arse...

Suge

The Phat Mack
..you boys are in for a rude awaking. Man yall lames cried, whined, and begged TnSU to renew a contract with you, after they pimped you last year...and what do yall do? You carry your average arses up there and embarASS the whole SWAC! You are a disgrace...and you wonder why you are walking the mile.

And just think, after that arse whipping....you now have to come to the Pit and face the law firm of Taylor, Dukes, & Robinson! The most talented group of LB's in the SWAC!

I guess yall can stop talking about going undefeated...you lames won't even make it out of September with a wnning record. GSU is about to decapitate you lames like the headless horsemen. You suck, and you made the whole SWAC look S _ _! Prepare to become 3n12, and 0-8.
And just in case your forgot...

photo9.jpg

To lose to the same team in a 12 month period is at least equivalent to falling (on your face) in the cafe or uinon at a HBCU. Your cool points can never be restored, and the shame is eternal. :(

This is what happens to Welfare Recipents. They think they are entitled to the same check every year. Well 0-7 might not win one til Mid October.

Originally posted by Suge
[B Man yall lames cried, whined, and begged TnSU to renew a contract with you, after they pimped you last year...and what do yall do? You carry your average arses up there and embarASS the whole SWAC! You are a disgrace...and you wonder why you are walking the mile.

[/B]
I-I Coudn't take it back Boss...
photo8.jpg

MMMMMM MMMMM Boss...I shole is hugry....lemme get a big bowl of dat dere crow soup, some o'dat humble pie, and a heaping helping o' my foot. I sho is hungry

:snicker:

Originally posted by Get Ready
MMMMMM MMMMM Boss...I shole is hugry....lemme get a big bowl of dat dere crow soup, some o'dat humble pie, and a heaping helping o' my foot. I sho is hungry

:snicker:

(after eating all that humbling food)

green_mile_the_67.jpg

I'm tired boss. Dog tired.

I'm through LMAO!

Don't be the one that gets snatched up in the bars for a healin'! I think some of yall got the swollen balls like Boss!

green_mile_the_67.jpg

Come closa, Boss.... I donts want nobody ta hea me.

:emlaugh:

LOL @ Robber

We are about to beat A&M's arse like they are Billy the Kidd!

Maybe yall can get on the winning board when you play Valley..because we are about to knock your arses out! Can you say, season over, before it even gets started! You are Toast!

Walking the Mile, Walking the Green Mile!

green_mile_the_42.jpg

<font size=5 color=maroon>DEAD MAN WALKING!!!! WE GOT A DEAD MAN WALKING, HEA!!!</font>

Mr. Bojangles send help.

If you all keep this up, you are going to make Coop angry.

We will have lunch in Jackson on Friday. So you smackers come over and meet the bus.

Do the words...

I tried to TOLD ya, but you didn't want to heard me No

Mean anything to you lames

Back