If you lost your first home game to a FRUITY SPREAD, AND IT WAS YOUR HOMECOMING, plu

Antroy

IT WAS YOUR QUATERBACK'S <B>BIRTHDAY</B> POST HERE.... :emlaugh:

Could there be a <b>Brave</b> title in the works? We beat Bama Jelly, PV beat <b>Valley</b>, AAMU lost to JSU, JSU lost to <b>Bama Jelly</b>!!!
If the Braves beat AAMU, Valley, and JSU <b>we will win the East!!!</b> Let's go Braves.
There is a window of opportunity open for Alcorn!!

HUH??!!

...maaan whateva!! yall ain't going no where!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
Take your ASU upset and run to the bank with it... 'cause that's all you will get!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Look at this Bama <b>swelling up!!</b> Go 'head and stick your chest out this week. You beat the mighty buffalo!!!
However, <b>you still lost to Alcorn!! And if we can run the table in November, we'll be in Birmingham in December!!!</b>
But that's a month away!! I'm looking forward to the first home game at Alcorn in over a month against Samford.

LOL @ BUFFALO!! And to think they were at the parade this morning talking about how they were going to deal with us in November!! They can handle our sloppy seconds!!! How are they going to take care of us?!?!

The ACORN SLAVES

ACORN STATE!!! Shut da Fluke UP!!!!!
yall don't pose no threat!!! Just sit back and try to cheerlead your way into B'HAM!!

If yall would have can to the GUMP.ARENA at the right time, like NOW!! You would have your ARSE handed to you....

AND YOU KNOW THIS--- Don't YOU!!!!

*sick and tied of yall frontin', man!!* :mad: :mad:

shut up antroy....acorn has plenty arsewhuppins comin. like slick said.....enjoy your lil shallow upset. Had we had kENNEDY...NEVER MIND. YOU KNOW THE DEAL.

Just be happy we have done something Acorn CANNOT. Beat your rival.

Go away and march or something.:D

Come on Bamas, if Kennedy had a brain that works more than his arm, you could be 2-0 in the East.

As for now!!!!!!! Enjoy

;)

Antroy,

You do realize y'all gotta play us Nov. 17, don't you??? Get your laughs in now. Won't be isht funny come November.

Troy

Aint nothing change bout your scheduled ass whooping on the 17th. If you lost to D2 Ft Valley, you shouldnt even want to win the East and embarrass the SWAC like that. Concentrate on Valley and )-10.

Dude, yall even got "the Corn" on here trying to get some.

Man, the SWAC East is a MOFO!!!

Cuz, we will. (Concentrate on Valley and O-10)

Until my Birthday (Nov 17th)

Hell, we have PV for HC (Dang I hpe we win this year)

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86

Hell, we have PV for HC (Dang I hpe we win this year)

If we stay healthy, well... Good luck purple and gold kinfolk from the 'Corn. Kick Samford!

LOL@SOG. Man, the East is in an uproar now. Look @ how JSU "left the gate open." LOL

ALCORN..................

First of all this was not the same Alabama State team that you all beat.

Secondly, ......YOU'RE ALCORN.
You don't win titles.
LOL

JSU@Birmingham Dec.
-period-

First thing you guys can't stop Kent!!!!!!**** we couldn't stop him!!! Your offense can't enough points on the score board to out score em. So STFU!!!Enjoy your fluke win!!!have you won since???
Just asking!!!!:emlaugh:

Funny

Its funny how when JSU loses its not the same team that alcorn played. When alcorn loses they are sorry, when J-state loses to same team they just had a bad day. Try to convince yourself the best way that you can,but you still lost... And you know we don't have to beat anybody else, but its the fact we beat Alabama St. and you didn't.

Even thought Bama had the jokes on Alstate, Congrads on your WIN.:eek:

Originally posted by BIFF
Had we had kENNEDY...NEVER MIND. YOU KNOW THE DEAL.

Correct me if I'm wrong jelly, but didn't you <b>have Kennedy?!?!</b> I think he showed up late because he was having trouble with his spelling test!! They told me he was having trouble spelling <b>E-L-I-G-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y</b>.
He eventually got to the game but he was late. If you coach saw that you were about to lose the game, why didn't he put Kennedy in? I guess he had trouble spelling <b>C-O-A-C-H-I-N-G</b> until he played Johnson C. Smith.

And contrary to popular opinion, <b>our defense is better than Bama State Jelly, Buffalo, Itty Bitty, and the Mutts!!</b>

Re: Funny

Originally posted by excursion2000
Its funny how when JSU loses its not the same team that alcorn played. When alcorn loses they are sorry, when J-state loses to same team they just had a bad day. Try to convince yourself the best way that you can,but you still lost... And you know we don't have to beat anybody else, but its the fact we beat Alabama St. and you didn't.

Even thought Bama had the jokes on Alstate, Congrads on your WIN.:eek:

As much as I hate to admit it........he does kinda have a point.

It doesn't matter, get this through your thick skull, YOU LOST TO A TEAM, ALCORN BEAT. Yet you call us sorry. On top of that, on your homecoming LOL!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Whether they had Kennedy or not. You all lost. You all will not be in Birmingham this year. Maybe Alabama State, but not you all.

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
Unknown,
Kennedy didn't play when Bama St. played Alcorn. He had like 6 TD's against us. You do the math.
lol

We had a DEFENSE though.

Special Ed Class send help for this guy.............

Pocahantas and her furry friends have finally beaten someone and now they think that they can take on the world.

You guys may have beaten the bumble bees but to think that you can still manage to get the dawg pound and also the tiger kittens is rather absurd.

I think that you guys have passed the peace pipe one too many times

Back