If you didnt win a game in Sept, Post here ----->

He is I and I am he!!! ROTF....LMAO@Cleb

awwwwww
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!

This knucka durnt went off!!!! LOL :emlaugh: hahahahahaha!!!

Robert "Don Ho" Kent! LMAO :emlaugh:

LOL@Cleb :emlaugh: :bawling:

Suge

JSU hasnt beaten anybody. but we did win all of our games. There is a subtle difference there. A lotta schools played do-nothing schedules and still came out 1-3. I mean look at 0-9. They begged TSU for a game, and look what happened. Im just disappoingted at the state of the SWAC. All we can beat out of conference is teams like Junior College Smif and Coward

Well, I must agree that the SWAC's out of conference record isn't looking too good. The GMEN represented in the Pacific Northwest (even though most of you sad azzes predicted otherwise) and unfortunately, we didn't get to kick the snakes azzes (Do snakes have azzes or do they just regurgitate?). We have one non-conference game left...Nichols State (we gonna show our brethren in the Red Stick how to handle these chumps).

It doesn't look too promising for the SWAC in the rest of our non-conference games ( I don't count those DII guys...even if Fort Valley and Skegee do seem to own our two ASU's). SU has already gotten their azz fur stretched against Northwestern and Tulane...plus Billy Joe's gonna try and make the playoff at Pete's expense. Hopefully DK can win against TiSsUe-North and Ass & Tits...After going 0 fer October, it might be asking a bit much. Oh well, as always...GSU to the Rescue!!!

Re: He is I and I am he!!! ROTF....LMAO@Cleb

Originally posted by Panthro
awwwwww
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!

This knucka durnt went off!!!! LOL :emlaugh: hahahahahaha!!!

Robert "Don Ho" Kent! LMAO :emlaugh:

LOL@Cleb :emlaugh: :bawling:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Lawdy. Pison, You shole is right. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

*cough*

Originally posted by C-LeB28
1.jpg
=
chang_timmy.jpg

He is I and I am he!!!!

Note to self: Leave C-LeB28 the hell alone !!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

HA-H-HA-HA-HA-H-HA !!!
HA-H-HA-HA-HA-H-HA !!!

Back