If you didnt win a game in Sept, Post here ----->

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
This thread is directed at TiSsUe, PV, Bama St, Valley, and Penut.

Do yall realize that half of the SWAC is winless? I hope you arent counting the various wins what you may have over these hapless D2 squads and the times you played other winless teams and one of you had to win as victories. These are Moral Losses.

When are your teams going to try to do something? Here is is October and you dont have a Win. Some of you can blame it on Usama, but we know most of you would have lost anyway. If you all could offer some kind of explanation as to why you found september so difficult, Do any of you think you still have a shot at the SCG? ::snicker::

Actually you can throw 0-9 and the Corn in this mix also. That just leaves the Big 3 and we know what happened to SU when they didnt play somebody weak and black. The SWAC is in a sad state right now. I wish I could blame Rudy for this, But I dont think anyone is even working in the SWAC office these days. It probably looks like the maytag repairmans office.

LOL

RRRrrraaaaaa JST???? We've been winless during the last 10 str8 Septs. :emlaugh:

Nothing has changed in Pantherland. :D

If you didnt win a game in Sept, Post here ----->

This thread is directed at TiSsUe, PV, Bama St, Valley, and Penut.

:laugh:

I think TiSsUe, is undefeated.

If your record is 4 - 0 against 2 - 10 teams post --------->

Had you cowardly jellyfish maggots had enough guts and nuts your coach would have answered the phone instead of checking on his spin cycle.

I hate you Jackson State people!!!

There's nothing worse than someone claiming victory against:

Howard (1 win - 3 losses)
Valley (0 wins - 4 losses) and wanted to fight them on top of that you thugs!!!
AAMU (1 win - 3 losses)

Yeah... so keep celebrating you rebel flag flying maggots.

I hate you Jackson St. * spitting* Maggots!!!

Well guyyyyyyy-leeeee Cleb! LOL

Tell'em how you really feel bruh!

Just do us a favor and kick the living isht out of that team that's playing y'all for their homecoming. :mad:

My blood pressure is still up from last weeks' debacle... :(

Damn, and yall say I got hate in me. I ain't got nothing on C-leb28. You Jackson St folks better watch out.

OK Cleb

Now you are starting to scare me....I didnt know this would disturbed you this much. Is that why you are over on the Sports Board hatn on TC(the best WR in the sWAC)?

Wow , this is sad. And for the last time, Hughes does not make our schedule. We have an AD that does that. So if you were calling Hughes, you were calling the wrong person. Only high schools and Texas Southern has a football coach as the AD. That might be why you guys are relugated to playing Langston and Lane and Texas Panhandle and Southwest Church of Holy Rollers.

Dude, take a step back

Cleb,

If we had scheduled you punks, then folk would be yelling that we are 4-0 against teams with a 2-14 record, instead of 2-10. We ain't got time for a schedule full of creampuffs.

Post tissues non-conference schedule here ------------->

JST, tell me how Alcorn fits in this category? We beat Bama <b>Grape</b> Jelly. Let them tell it, they were going to be the 2001 SWAC Champs.
How do we fit in here?

Alcorn your win over Jelly was revoked when you took your arses to Ft Valley and embarASSed the entire SWAC! It is bad enough you try and play weaker division teams....but to have them hand you your arse on a plate is worser than anything!!!

Hey JSU...not trying to get in your business or anything....but

Who exactly have you beaten? Just asking....

Ready & Robber,

Out of all due respect... to hell with that stankin', maggot of a football team ya'll have.

See, you don't see me on this board ranting and raving about my team... you know why? My team is garbage and your team is human waist.

Who is the next powerhouse team ya'll face Alabama State who lost to Alcorn?

So next Saturday night, when the games over you all will be on here posting Kent's stats as if he's doing something. The leader in total offense in division I-A is the QB from Hawaii named Timmy Chang of all people. And you trying to tell me it's not the system but it's the QB?

chang_timmy.jpg

The NCAA Leader in total offense

Man please.... get out of my face.

LOL like Pison at Cleb and Timmy Chamg

<font size = 20>BBBBWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA
HA HA HA HA HA AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
BBBBBBWWWWWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAA</font>

chang_timmy.jpg

Got Kent!

Don't hate us if this conference sucks. We have played the teams that we have to play. I don't knock Grimacing for playing PVU or tissue every year. Hell, they gotta. We gotta play Valley, the lambs, 0-9, and Alcorn every damn year. Deal with it.

Our non-conference foes are Howard, Tenn. State, NCA&T and UAPB. Y'all gotta play UAPB so don't knock us when we beat them. And last time I checked, Tenn. State and NCA&T are both in the top 25. But then so are Gram, FAMU and Portland State, so that proves nothing.

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

you done.......

free

Now sit back and watch "KENT" run through the DAYUM SWAC.

Now that will be the funny part.

lol @ you swac chumps

Back