If you could perform with any group one time, who would it be?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: If you could perform with any group one time, who would it be?

Originally posted by SUtrp96
Let me guess..........

Earth, Wind, and Fire

Stop being a smart arse!!! :lol:

nice try...

No smart az....

I think that I would like to perform with someone like P-Diddy because he always has spectacular shows....He's really creative.
How about you SUTrp96?

Re: nice try...

Originally posted by LadyLuck13
No smart az....

I think that I would like to perform with someone like P-Diddy because he always has spectacular shows....He's really creative.

:)

Re: nice try...

Originally posted by LadyLuck13
No smart az....

:)

I would have love to have played behind Frank Sinatra.

I'm sure most of you all would not understand why.

Originally posted by Legend35
I would have love to have played behind Frank Sinatra.

I'm sure most of you all would not understand why.

Enlighten us!!!

Tell us why you would've loved to play behind "Ol Blue Eyes!"

He can't help it, that's that GRUM mentality

Bruh what is it with you and Grambling did someone do you wrong from here or something bruh. Dang! Everytime somebody from Grambling says something you always got something smart to say. But I would have love to play with The Isley Brothers

Originally posted by World Famed
Bruh what is it with you and Grambling did someone do you wrong from here or something bruh. Dang! Everytime somebody from Grambling says something you always got something smart to say. But I would have love to play with The Isley Brothers

Naw, yuo got me wrong......

Ladies and gentlemen we are experiencing Techinical Difficulties...

And NOW back to our regularly schedueld program....:whatever:

New York Philharmonic or Winton's Big band in New York right now.:D

Challenging music and sophisticated women....good pay and good alcohol.:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
All jokes aside

the band I would perform with, and almost got a chance to perform with in 99 is EWF.....

I don't think they would make good band directors though:D

All jokes aside

the band I would perform with, and almost got a chance to perform with in 99 is EWF.....

I don't think they would make good band directors though:D
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you are a character....ya'll are crazy, it's like you wait for her(ladyluck) so that you can cut her, sometimes i get on here just to see what ya'll say to each other next:lmao: :lmao: :D

It would have to be Luther Vandross ! Luther Vandross has savvy but spectacular and exciting shows. I think I could gain alot of recognition from an experienced entertainer like Luther.

Originally posted by CriTAUcal
Enlighten us!!!

Tell us why you would've loved to play behind "Ol Blue Eyes!"
Because I absolutely hate most of the comercial music today. I can't get into a song unless I can identify with the lyrics through my own personal experiences. I can just identify with his music so much and that big band sound behind him with those bright horns just does something to me. You got Sinatra singing with tremendous expression and that band matching that mood in their playing. Those cats were swinging on some serious music!!!! When I talk to people about Sinatra,....they look at me as if I have lost my mind!!! I also know that most young people can't relate to that style of music,..........................yet. :)

Because I absolutely hate most of the comercial music today. I can't get into a song unless I can identify with the lyrics through my own personal experiences. I can just identify with his music so much and that big band sound behind him with those bright horns just does something to me. You got Sinatra singing with tremendous expression and that band matching that mood in their playing. Those cats were swinging on some serious music!!!! When I talk to people about Sinatra,....they look at me as if I have lost my mind!!! I also know that most young people can't relate to that style of music,..........................yet. :)

Yeah. Frank was great. I guess some black folk don't appreciate how good he was because he was white but he wasn't one of those white entertainers who was strictly commericial and of the "ofay or nuttin'" mentality.

Cool! :tup:

actually he was in that big band era when most bands had almost full orchestras and that was a full sound that if you are a real musician you had to appreciate it....

The Temptations, Cannon Ball Adderley, Cameo, Winton Marsalis, EWF, Lee Morgan, Quincy Jones, and Frankie B. and Maze!!!!!

Back