If you are ready for school to start...........

Antroy

post here!!!

It's so boring in Greenville!! I can't wait for school to start!! I can have more fun there than here!!

well Im kinda ready for the fall but being in the ville while summer school is goin on aint that bad!!!!! all the broadz I been wanting to get at are here and got they on cribs...... and thats the best part:D plus Im just workin stackin that paper so everything is all gravy........

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dayum I miss Huntsville in the summer time.:( That ish was so much fun last year. Even my summer school classes were a trip. Nothing beats the summer time though. Enjoy it while you can.

Yeah, I'm kinda ready to go back to tha Bluff, for only a hot second though. I really miss the crib (Dallas)..I'm up in Kansas City for an intern and it's nothin like the Dirty South. The Mid-west folks are a different BREED up here...:(

i am in summer school, went both sessions. the only reason i am here is to get some otherwise diffiuclt classes out of the way so that the Football Ballin Season can get set off in this mutha. this is the first and last time i will be attending SS. i miss kickin it with my jiggas in da M-town. i hear that they have been kickin it hard 2. the only thing that is keeping me motivated is senior year/graduation. so all of you non-summer schoolers.....ball til you fall. for all you Jacksonians......keep in mind...it is HOT AS HELLLLLLLL!!!!! in those classes so enjoy some air before the fall!!!

Back