If they had...

aamuprettywoman

AAMU all day every day!
If they had only talked about it instead of holding it in.
If they had just told that person or persons how they really feel.
If they had just admitted that they were wrong.
If they had just done the best that they could do.
If they had just tried to help instead of hender.
If they had just seen what was in front of them instead of looking over yonder at what someone else was doing.
If they had just been moved by love and not by anger.
If they had just read and come to their own conclusions.
If they had just hugged instead of hit.
If they had just thought instead of spitting out hateful words.
If they had just cried instead of harboring bad feelings.
If they had just forgiven and not judged.
If they had just trusted in you dear God as I have....
they would know what "just" really is.:)
I thank you Heavenly father for my mother and father who brought me into this world by Your will. Though they rest in peace, I carry with me a part of them both and the wealth of knowledge you allowed them to bestow upon many as well as many other blessings. I ask that you guide me through the storms, help me iron out the wrinkles in my life, help me to tap the gold-mine of love in everyone and help us all to spread it abroad. I believe You love me Lord, I surrender my heart, mind, body and soul unto You that You will give me the strength to do Your good works.
Cleanse my soul and renew in me the spirit I know will never die. I ask for your forgiveness dear God of all my sins. I pray that you will cleanse the hearts that are hateful and full of deception and anger. I pray that hearts and minds of my family and friends will be @ peace no matter what woes they are encountering this year, this week, this day...this hour..this minute...continue to bless us all as only You can God. I ask these blessings in Jesus' Christ...MY SAVIOR'S name...I know it is done...Amen.

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman
I pray that you will cleanse the hearts that are hateful and full of deception and anger.

Lord I need special help in this area. Help me to forgive those who are hateful towads me. I Jesus's Name. Amen.

Ditto

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Originally posted by aamuprettywoman
I pray that you will cleanse the hearts that are hateful and full of deception and anger.

Lord I need special help in this area. Help me to forgive those who are hateful towads me. I Jesus's Name. Amen.

Amen:heart:

Back