If someone.......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Baby, there's not enough bandwidth here, for me to even post what all I would/could do w/that kinda loot. **sigh**

I would figure out how much at my current lifestyle I would need to get by. I would probably seed about 60 percent into some sort of interest bearing account. 60 percent of 20 million is 12 million. I figure if I play my cards right, I would have 15-20 thousand coming in every month off of interest. Of the remaining 8 mill.. I would put ten percent in bonds, and 5 percent in cd's. Minus whatever debts I had on hand, I would plant 20 percent in mutual funds, and another 5 percent in the stock market (traded by me personally.) I would buy some under-valued rental properties and fixe them up. (average of 60, 000 on each times about 10 = 600,000 or 7.5 percent). Quite frankly, I would keep the rest in cash in various accounts in case I needed to do something I had not accounted for.

This is strictly off the top of the dome.

I would figure out how much at my current lifestyle I would need to get by. I would probably seed about 60 percent into some sort of interest bearing account. 60 percent of 20 million is 12 million. I figure if I play my cards right, I would have 15-20 thousand coming in every month off of interest. Of the remaining 8 mill.. I would put ten percent in bonds, and 5 percent in cd's. Minus whatever debts I had on hand, I would plant 20 percent in mutual funds, and another 5 percent in the stock market (traded by me personally.) I would buy some under-valued rental properties and fixe them up. (average of 60, 000 on each times about 10 = 600,000 or 7.5 percent). Quite frankly, I would keep the rest in cash in various accounts in case I needed to do something I had not accounted for.

This is strictly off the top of the dome.

Interesting...........This is the type of answer I was looking for since this is the Money Forum. :tup:

Buy and build property! Apt complexes, new homes, office buildings, old homes, and land! I would the K B homes of apartment buildings!

Ditto. I would see how quickly I could turn that $20 million into $100 million. Investing in real estate like crazy.

After tithing $2M and giving another generous amount to my pastor.

-Pray and ask God what He wants me to do with it.

-Consult with my Pastors wife/1st Cousin who is a CPA

-Save roughly $10 Million.

-Pay off ALL my bills

-Invest in my kids college education and put some away for them in a trust fund.

-Buy 20 acres of land and build my dream home

-Take my family on a nice and INEXPENSIVE vacation.

Give 4 Million to my church in my hometown because there trying to build one
Donate 2 Million to my Beloved Almer Mater of Peeabody Magnet High School
Buy my parents a new 300,000 + dollar home
Buy my dad his 50,000 dream cadillac
Buy my mom the 70,000 Mercedes she wants
Give maybe up to 100,000 out to my family on both sides
Buy myself a 70,000 Mercedes
Shoes + CLothes= 1000 dollars spent

Put rest of $15,409,000 in the BANK!
O yeah then plus start my own business! Big Business.. Nation Wide

Why did I just realize that the amount was $20Mil?

Anyway,

1) Give thanks and praise to GOD!
2) Give 10% in tithes split between churches that we have belong to.
3) Pay off the mortgage on the old house (Keep it) and the new house (Buy New Furniture for it).
3) Put $1Mil each away for my kids in a trust.
4) Pay something off for both our parents.
5) Take my wife on a month long vacation where ever we wanted to go.
6) Start my own business and still go to work everyday.
7) Give love gifts to our siblings.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
i give God his part, and then help my family. next thing would hire me an accountant/financial advisor, because baybay, ya girl a mess. :lol: get some real estate and other investments. lastly i would open my boutique and began shopping.

Are you serious? Land is the most liquid assest to have!

I guess you are right to a certain degree. But you have to know that it is not the "most liquid." Sometimes it is hard to convert if you have to wait on a sale. However assuming you have equity, I suppose you can convert it into cash via a loan.

Market liquidity
Market liquidity is a business or economics term that refers to the ability to quickly buy or sell a particular item without causing a significant movement in the price. The term is usually shortened to liquidity.A liquid asset has four features. It can be sold (1) rapidly, (2) without advertising costs, (3) at a very low transaction cost, (4) anywhere. The supremely liquid asset is a national currency certificate in the country of its origin, assuming that the currency is not depreciating extremely rapidly.

Back