If Musical Artist Could Be My Relatives,...

Legend35

If Musical Artist Could Be My Relatives,...

I was at home having one of my sessions and I have to say that without music,...I'd be dead!!!

I would have to say that Aretha Franklin would be my mother. Her music has influenced me soooo much!!!! I just loose control when she hits one of those famous cadenzas. Everyone who think they knows me knows I'm an Aretha Franklin Freak!!! At this point I don't care anymore!!!!

Father: B.B. King,....end of discussion!!!!!

Grand parents : Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong and Patsy Cline.

Great Uncles : Ray Charles, Charlie Parker and John Coltrane.

Uncles: Stevie Wonder, Al Green, Tyrone Davis, Johnny Taylor, Otis Reading , Fats Domino, Sam Cooke, Jackie Wilson, James Brown, O.V Wright, Bobby Blue Bland, Little Milton, Stevie Ray V., Elton John, James Taylor, EWF, Bob Marley, Steel Pulse,...

Aunts: Pattie Labelle, Anita Baker, Chaka Khan, Gladis Knight, Dionne Warwick, Laurin Hill, Judy Garland, Shirley Ceasar,...

My Siblings: Musiq, DeAngelo, Toni Braxton, Regina Bell, Whitney Houston, Laurin Hill, Glenn Jones, Shania Twain,...

My Lovers: Sade, Faith Evans, India Arie, Jill Scott , Alanis Morssette(sp) , Maria Carey,...

You put all that in a blender and you'll end up with me.

What say you?

I have an aunt with a gold record, and I can barely abide by my two siblings who ain't famous, so I'm good.

Back