If I Hear the U.S. Tell Other Country's to Chill,,

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
one more stinking time, I'M GOING TO FREAKING PEWK!!!:redhot: How in the hell is it that we can sit up here,,, tell Israel to cease hostilities, tell the Palestinians to cease hostilities,,, now with Pakistan and Indian flexin', tell them two to chill and try to work out a peaceful solution,,,, AND WE SITTING UP HERE GETTING READY TO BREAK SADDAM OFF AGAIN?!! :confused:

What is with our foreign policy? OOOOOh, oh,,,, let England, et al, have tried to tell us after 911,,,, "there there, America, there needs to be dialogue with Al Quida to understand just what their issues are. no need to come to blows,,, to retaliate." You think we would have listened to anybody? HELL NO, so why don't we get off everybody else's jock, ESPECIALLY AFTER SOMEONE HAS PUNCHED THEM IN THE NOSE?! :redhot:

We, of all countries, should be the last to run all this peace-nic/let's talk about it smack when we sit up and constantly justify why the U.S. should launch a pre-emptive strike against Saddam/Iraq and are worried about Iran becoming a nuclear power?

I can see trying to head off a conflict that has not started where parties are bowing up and posturing for dominance like in Pakistan and India's case, but where blows have been thrown like in Israel/Palestine, just let em have at it, but stop sitting up hear being the most war savy nation on the planet that would not take an attack against us laying down, trying to tell everybody else to do JUST THAT! STOP WITH ALL THE PEACE IN ONE SENTENCE, SADAM MUST GO(but Israel, leave Yassir alone now) IN THE NEXT! What is this?!! :redhot:

Back