If a Tree Falls in the Forest and NT is there... Will he tell TSPN?

"NOISE TALKA"

Mr. Hatedandloved
I've been alot of places and seen alot of bands.. but never ....

:eek:

The Prairie View A&M Marching Band was utterly disappointing on yesterday. I could not believe some of the things I saw... I was really a bit shocked. lol.

First, only what looked to be about 70% of the band even bothered to show up at the game... The Blackfoxes arrived to the stadium promptly at the start of the second quarter... just walkin in.... Random band members just strolled in late like a mug... jacket unzipped, hat in hand and sh*t... just late. That was unreal to me. ... Did some of the members have the wrong report time? Blown away by the lack of order... HALFTIME took the cake...

- March on the field in 5 lines..
- Stand at attention
- Play 4 songs
- Walk off......

Then several band members just LEFT THE GAME.... wtf?

I'm sorry, but i was really disappointed. It's been a while since I saw PV's band and I was lookin' forward to seeing them... and all I could do was :eek:... Is this what goes on all the time at those home games that we never hear about?

p.s. Like I've said on the other boards...CONGRATS on the win and the winning season (don't try to make this about football)... I'm talkin about the band and its performance yesterday... It was a SHOCKER to say the least.

I've been alot of places and seen alot of bands.. but never ....

:eek:

The Prairie View A&M Marching Band was utterly disappointing on yesterday. I could not believe some of the things I saw... I was really a bit shocked. lol.

Is this what goes on all the time at those home games that we never hear about?

It was a SHOCKER to say the least.

I'm not going to BS you about that game yesterday, there is at least 1 game late in the year that this happens. I was hoping that it wouldn't be this game. Sometimes because of how they have so many home games in a row with mid terms and everything else, they normally just do a concert show. Most of the songs played are arranged by students and they will direct their song.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back