Ice Cube's BIG 3 League

DxNhE1AUwAAeX_E.jpg

1. Too many of them look like dudes lol. Too many Brittneys. Not enough Skylars
2. Feminists would cry until the end of time
My sentiments exactly.

You know what's really funny though. I teach a curriculum to men's and women's basketball teams at a community college. I often used clips in my presentations for discussion. The women's teams always tell me that they don't like watching WNBA clips. In fact, they rarely can identify the players. They always prefer to watch NBA clips. It is what it is...

My sentiments exactly.

You know what's really funny though. I teach a curriculum to men's and women's basketball teams at a community college. I often used clips in my presentations for discussion. The women's teams always tell me that they don't like watching WNBA clips. In fact, they rarely can identify the players. They always prefer to watch NBA clips. It is what it is...

That's the two elephants in the room that no one wants to talk about

1. The WNBA is failing because women don't support it. I have only see one person in my life in MS wear a WNBA jersey (and they were a Chicago Sky fan from IL lol)

2. People wanna say they support LGBT and don't care about who dates who but the ratings and attendance say otherwise (now I could say because the league is mostly black and that could play a role in it). They wanna see women who look like women. That's why the Lingerie league is popular (it's a fringe sport that won't see regular TV but it's popular)

Back