I was minding my own business

Jag4life,
That last play only had 17sec not 36sec. Come on lets play fair.
Just better luck next year, stop crying and get on with your life. It is not the end of the world. You can now go for Grumbling since your team could not beat us. Losing to SU was not in our plans nor is losing to GumpSU. See ya in B-Ham..

Well I look in the mail today and guess what I saw?????

A check from good ole kellis.

Got one more to go

03....where is my damn money.....not some....not half....but all...dont welch on a bet maaaan.

If you had shut yo damn mouth, I wouldnt even know that you owe me.

Where is my money man?:redhot: :redhot: :mad:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Hmmm Robber......

Originally posted by JAG03

If he threw the ball out of bounds and he was outside of the tackles, then that's an "incomplete pass" which is suppose to STOP the durn CLOCK!!! Did that HAPPEN, "L" naw!!!

If he threw the ball out of bounds and he was passed the line of scrimmage, then that's an "illeagal forward pass", which should have been a penalty, the infraction marked off and the CLOCK STOPPED and restarted!!! A game can NOT end on a penalty!!! DID that happen, "L" naw!!!

If he FUMBLED the ball out of bounds then the ball belongs to the team who touched it last and the clock STOPS and the ball is reset from the spot where the ball was fumbled...but the clock doesn't not start until the ball is snapped! Did that happen??? "L' no.....

So out of all these scenarios, the refs phugged, you may have gotten a "cheated" victory under review and we ALL still know the TRUTH....ya'll in trouble!!!!

SU or GSU vs ASU in the SCG ....nuff said!!!

Man I wish you had an ounce of logic in your body. First of all he was downfield when he threw the ball out of bounds. So how was that even remotely a forward pass?

The game can end on an "offensive penalty" not a defensive penalty. Where are you getting this crap from? Do you teach this mess to your team? This is sad.

Possesion does not belong to the team that touched it last, it belongs to the team that "possessed" the ball last if the ball goes out of bounds. You are killing me with this crap man.

I hope you watched the Jacksonville game tonight.....Larry Centers purposely fumbled the ball out of bounds to stop the clock at the end of the half and it was a penalty. You cant do that...its against the rules. The Bills were penalized 10 seconds and flagged for it. There is a rule like that in college football.

Why do I even try to be logical...just send me my damn money.

You sound like a woman.

Hey 03

How come kellis can mail money to me from Maryland....but you cant send money from Atl? I dont think you intend on paying. I f I dont get your money tmrw....all bets are off for everyone.

Come on Jag03......

Please tell me that the money is in the mail. Just be a "Jag" about it and send it to him. Send him the money so I can bet Get Ready for the SCG. Get Ready, it was nice doing business with you. By the way, hold that check til the 1st. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Just kidding

since they went to SU, he better double check that check. Those bitter jag fans might have laced Anthrax on anything dealing with JSU

Band Fan

You WENT to SU too .........I see that baritone is still stuck up your azz after all these years. Pent up frustration is a mutha.

Jag03,

Did you watch the Jacksonville Jags and Buffalo Bills game last night??? Let me tell you lames what just happened.

Buffalo completes a pass to Larry Centers, who's trying to get out of bounds to stop the clock. He's getting tackled near the sidelines and on his way down, he throws the ball out of bounds. There were only 8 seconds left in the first half when this happens. Sound familiar??? It gets better. The side judge stops the clock. The head ref comes over and inquires. The side judge tells the head ref what happened. The head ref says something back, and then the side judge throws his flag. It gets better

The head ref informs the audience that throwing the ball out of bounds is a delay of game penalty. And that because the penalty occurred in the final seconds of the half, there is a mandatory 10 second runoff. Since there were only 8 seconds left in the half, the half was over on that play.

I know Get Ready beat me to this, but this was almost a new thread, but I decided against it last night. I was gonna post it as soon as that play happened. Oh well. But I hope you clowns see the situation y'all were really in Saturday night. The game shoulda ended with Levy throwing that ball out of bounds.

One other thing, Jag03. What is your pee wee team's record??? As well as you know the rules, y'all should never lose a game. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Robber......

College football REFEREES are GOVERNED by the NCCA RULE book, not the NFL rulebook..so your response goes unheard........

All I know is one thing Levy had a pitchman to his right, if a man is even in the vicinity, it's ruled a fumble...the rules were not enforced correctly!!

Now take that sorry arse NFL analogy and stuff it,...cuz it don't fit here!

By the way, my team is 8-1......and the referees know that I'm certified, so they don't PULL that ish wit me...now if the call is correct then it's correct (that's how I lost my 1st game, my reciever clearly clipped on a TD that was called back, which would have won the game.) Did I argue, NOOOOOO, b\c it happened..but when a game is decided by a CLEAR CUT mistake, then it's on!!! Tell GR to control his self, the more he talks ish, the deeper the whole gets!!!

how many of you Jags who post consistently came from the white university?

That baritone hit one of our band members face. remember?

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN JAG 03 IS CERTIFIED. PLEASE DON'T FORGET THIS, HE IS CERTIFIED.
PETE COULD HAVE USED SOME OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE AT THE GAME, BERCAUSE I DON'T THINK HE IS CERTIFIED.

Robber,

Why argue with this dude??? This is the guy that says that a game cant end on an offensive penalty.

This is sad....and he is certified. He must be reading from the Jaguar Book of Convenient rules.

Back