I want to start a petition. Enough Is Enough !!!

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
I move that we go to the NCAA right now and exile SU and GSU to a padded cell with no footballs in sight. Y’all are embarrassing, an endangerment to yourselves, and not what you use to be. This is for your own good.

Grambling got Hue dressing up like Dooley. The school want to be Coach Prime Led JSU , but are pre Prime Jackson 4-8 years led JSU. Then they got a concussed mascot on the sidelines. Coach Fobbs done found an interim head coaching job at ULM and put the “until you do right by me spell” on the school. And did they name that field after a Doug “Samuel L Jackson from Django house ninja” Williams that resides in PG county , Maryland at an organization going through an identity crisis? Fuss they Redskins, Then Football Team, then commanders! It ain’t what they call you it’s what they answer to! Y’all are confused and no longer Icon , world famed, we Grambling baby! Eddie turning in his damn grave at that clown show that play in that hole y’all call a stadium. Banned !!

IMG_4861.jpeg

Oh lord SUcks. Im going to attempt to start, but y’all the bad little kid that’s always in some shhhhh. Fuss, y’all ninjas let Worm go , then hire WHO! As interim, then go get ascot non QB evaluating D00ley, and why do I feel like y’all about to do some dumb shhh with this next HC pick? Y’all well on your way to copying JSU with your coaching hires. But that’s not what I really want to talk about today. SU, what the hell y’all got going on with this book…? This ninja wrote an entire book dragging y’all just to say he was dibbling and dabbling with the young men’s in the end. It’s 2023, so do y’all . But it ain’t gone be with the SWAC beside y’all name. BANNED!

IMG_4862.jpeg

Louisiana is under a state of emergency right now. Seek therapy, contact your nearest voodoo doctor, and check the gumbo asap. Y’all need to both do us all a favor and go D2!!! SMH

Back