I Want My Mama!!

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
Have you ever wanted to go see your mama so bad that you could just throw a dang-on TANTRUM??

:bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My tantrum ...

:bawling: :bawling: :kaioken: :kaioken: :smh: :smh: :whine: :whine: :whine: :whine: :heart: :heart: :goof: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Re: I feel ya

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
That's why I talk to mine all day, er'day.

DTown. Make it twice a day. Trust me. :a little tear drop smiley face::a little tear drop smiley face::a little tear drop smiley face::a little tear drop smiley face:
:angel2:

:bawling: :bawling: My Da just called me...right on time. Still :bawling: though.

I just SMH in disgust @ all yall...

This is just flat out sad.....

A bunch of grown arse people, and some of you parents yourselves, sitting here whining about seeing your Mommys!! You people need to get tough. I am happy that I am not a momma boy like some of yall. :D

I talk to my mom a lot too. Sometimes, she don't know how to get off the phone. But I guess I need to give my dad a break sometime.

Re: I just SMH in disgust @ all yall...

Originally posted by Suge

A bunch of grown arse people, and some of you parents yourselves, sitting here whining about seeing your Mommys!! You people need to get tough. I am happy that I am not a momma boy like some of yall. :D

:rolleyes:

A buch of grown arse people, and some of you parents yourselves, sittinghere whining about seeing your Mommys!! You people need to get tough. I am happy that I am not a momma boy like some of yall.

Yo momma!!!!!

:ebrow:

So ya wanna be startin' som'thin, got to be startin' some'thin.....
So ya wanna be startin' som'thin, got to be startin' some'thin.....
Too high ta get o-vuh... Yeah Yeah!!!
Too low ta get un-duh...Yeah Yeah!!!
:dude:

:smh:

Truth send help.

You lie like a frigging rug! You the BIGGEST mama's boy WHAT THEY IS!!

:rolleyes:

Dayum all yall.....I am not a mommas boy....

{hold up, my phone is ringing....}
Hello, o hey mommy!! What are you doing.......Where's daddy...........Nothing, just reading SWACpage laughing at these people crying about missing their mothers......yes mommy, grown men too........Yeah I told they were sad.............Huh, Ohh Okay, no I said the new Jordans...no I don't want you to pay for the entire thing, just 50 bucks.......yeah and check Dillards, because mine here doesn't sell Polo shoes anymore, and you know winter is almost over, so they should drop a little in price......................no I just want some fried chiken and fish when I come home, and some potatoes that don't come from the box.............I'll be there next month some time..........The one I told you about, yeah she is kool, but don't try that hook up stuff anymore..........well you will get a D-in-law in due time......mommy you crazy.........O you and daddy are leaving now, Ohhh okay, love you back, I'll call you tonight.......

Okay....as I was saying, you people need to get a grip on reality and grow up. Stop depending on your parents so much.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Hello, o hey mommy!! What are you doing.......Where's daddy...........Nothing, just reading SWACpage laughing at these people crying about missing their mothers......yes mommy, grown men too........Yeah I told they were sad.............Huh, Ohh Okay, no I said the new Jordans...no I don't want you to pay for the entire thing, just 50 bucks.......yeah and check Dillards, because mine here doesn't sell Polo shoes anymore, and you know winter is almost over, so they should drop a little in price......................no I just want some fried chiken and fish when I come home, and some potatoes that don't come from the box.............I'll be there next month some time..........The one I told you about, yeah she is kool, but don't try that hook up stuff anymore..........well you will get a D-in-law in due time......mommy you crazy.........O you and daddy are leaving now, Ohhh okay, love you back, I'll call you tonight.......

Okay....as I was saying, you people need to get a grip on reality and grow up. Stop depending on your parents so much.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Truth sent help. Thanks.

***Vera from Harlem Nights****

:bawling: I love that little Ol Boy :whine:

:dude:

I talk to my ma on the reg. Can't get by without talking to her. I'll take a trip home in a minute.......

SUGE's CONTINUED CONVERSATION WITH MOM

<b><i>Yes Mommy. That is my account number. Please put enough money in there this time. Thanks Mommy. I love you!</b></i>:smash:

Sorry Suge :( ,
Vinita caught me by suprise. Some of us wish we had a momma to call, even once a day. :a teary eyed smiley face: She've been gone almost 3 yrs now. :sniff::sniff:

I will do better. I will toughen up. I just did not expect that from V, The Grammar Queen.

My Mommy and Dad are visiting me now. They have been here for 8 days and they are leaving tomorrow! :bawling:

I talk to them every day, all day! I love them so much! I love my Dad so much I named my son after him!

They'll be back in 2 weeks! HURRAY!

They are the answer to the prayers of this single mom! They are my "village". Why won't they move to BR? :bawling:

I talk to my parents daily

I talk to my parents at least 2-3 days a week. I am so glad that I only live about a 4 1/2 hr drive from my home town.

Once I cross the border to Louisiana I feel a great sense of peace. So glad that they are in my life. I know what being a mother is because I got the best mother and father in the world:tup: :tup: :tup:

I am more than blessed. My mom and grandmom live ten minutes away from me. My great granny died a couple of years ago. I really miss her.

My mom and I both work the same shifts, so we talk just about every night.

Back