I thought this was funny.

M

Makaho Bedrock

A shepherd was tending his flock in a remote pasture when suddenly a new Jeep Cherokee appeared out of a dust cloud, advanced toward him, and stopped. The driver, a 20-year-old young man wearing a Brioni suit, Gucci shoes, sunglasses, and a YSL tie, leaned out of the window and asked the shepherd, "If I can tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your flock, will you give me one?"

The shepherd looked at the young guy, then at his peacefully grazing flock, and calmly answered, "Sure." The young man parked his car, whipped out his laptop computer, connected it to a cellphone, surfed to a NASApage on the Internet where he called up a GPS satellite navigation system, scanned the area, then opened up a database and some Excel spreadsheets with complex formulas. He finally printed out a 150 page report on his hi-techminiaturized printer, turned to the shepherd and said, "You have here exactly 1,586 sheep!"

"Amazing! That's correct! Like I agreed, you can take one of my sheep," said the shepherd. He watched the young guy make a selection and bundle it into his Cherokee.

When the young guy was finished the sheepherder said, "If I can tell you exactly what your political persuasion is, where you are from, and who you work for, will you give me back that which you took?"

"Okay, why not," answered the young man.

"You're a Democrat, from Palm Beach, and you're working for Jesse Jackson," said the shepherd.

"That's absolutely correct," said the young man. "How did you guess that?"

"Easy," answered the shepherd.
"Nobody called you, but you showed up here anyway"
"You want to be paid for the solution to a question to which I already had the answer, and you don't know squat about my business because you did not take a sheep - you took my dog."

:D :D :D

Come on Man...

Come on now...You know Jesse is a Con Man!!!:eek2:

Back