I Thought About This Last Night (serious)

jag4life

What would have been the reaction in America if the target would have been Madison Square Garden during a Jay-Z concert or The Bayou Classic? I'm not trying to be non-Patriotic or anything, I'm just wondering what your opinions are about what would have been the U.S. reaction with this country's history.

Tell me what you think. I think the reaction would have been different to an extent. First of all the initial blame would have been pointed at the kkk or skinheads. But, what if we would have found out that it was arab terrorists?

Initial thoughts...

When I first ready what you stated, I thought this:

"Black folks will blame white America. Then a witch hunt would be on to find a white person who fits the bill of a person who'd want a bunch black folks dead..."

Then I finished reading what you wrote where you stated we were then informed that Arabs did this to us.

Given this country's history and the fact that a venue as large as Madison Square Garden (I think it is large...if I'm wrong then my view may change)... would invoke terror on ANYONE who wishes to attend ANY concerts, ANY type of stadium entertainment. Also, I believe ground troops and EXTRA police officers would be on hand to protect & serve....then again.... I might see where actually... all rap concerts may be shut down.....

I would hate to believe that we would not "hunt down and punish" the evil that perpetrated the crime against America....Black America.

I feel there would be riots by blacks until we were told that that an arabic terrorist did it. I can see where some blacks would not even BELIEVE that terrorists would target them. They'd continue to blame it on KKK....Then we'd have a civil war within our nation....

SAD.... :bawling:

Re: Initial thoughts...

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

I feel there would be riots by blacks until we were told that that an arabic terrorist did it. I can see where some blacks would not even BELIEVE that terrorists would target them. They'd continue to blame it on KKK....Then we'd have a civil war within our nation....

SAD.... :bawling:

My thoughts on the question too.

Back