I thank God....

aamuprettywoman

AAMU all day every day!
Thank you for not being like the mailman. For You deliver messages daily regardless of the holiday or threats.

Thank you for not being like so many of our jobs. Part-time and the potential for a layoff anytime. For You work Full-time for me and all of your children, supplying all our needs.

Thank You for not being like gas prices. Increasing one day and decreasing the next. For You are steady and fair @ all times God.

Thank You for not being like us humans Lord, unforgiving, sinful non-appreciative and judgemental. For You are forgiving, loving and compasionate @ all times.

Thank You for not being a closed door. For You are open to our prayers for all our good and wrongdoings.

Thank You for not being like the telephone, gas and electric companies dear Lord. For You never disconnect your kindness and grace from your all your children.

Thank You for being you dear God and I pray that you will continue to bless me in the midst of good and bad.

In Jesus name I pray and ask that you will forgive me for my sins and lead me to the seat You have prepared for me in Your kingdom.

Amen.

That was beautiful!! I felt the windows of heaven opening up with that prayer.

:( :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Thank you, I needed that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Amen to that,because some people just don't realize how Awesome and Merciful GOD truly is. Thanks for those encouraging words.:D

I thank you God for all my blessings...

especially for the ones I don't know about yet.

I thank you for allowing me to see this day, keeping me, my family and friends safe to face yet another day.

I pray that you'll heal the hearts of those who are missing a love one due to distance, death, work, or illness.

I pray that you will open the gates to the careers and jobs of those who are in need to supply shelter, transportation, clothes, food, health, healing, or pay bills.

I ask that you build me up with strength where I am weak.
Give me something to smile about just when I think I should frown. Be our blanket when I feel left out in the cold.
Be the food we need to eliminate hunger.
I thank you for being the caller on the other line when I needed an asnswer to something I don't understand.
Thank you for being the solution to my problems and making me know it. Your grace astounds me.

Wrap your arms around me like you've done so many times in the past and hold me up when I feel like lying down. Guide me along the path that I know you have mapped out for me. Help me to not only know your will, but to accept it and flourish.

I know in my heart, with all my mind, body, spirit, and soul that I am here today because you kept me.

Your mercy kept me, so I wouldn't let go.

In Jesus name, I thank you and ask these blessings.
Amen.

Thank You Jesus for these SWAC page posters because they are very encouraging to me. Thank you for all the Saints you've allowed to play a good part in my life. Thank you for my fiancee' and my family. I pray that my prayer life grows in 2002 and that I stay within your Will for my life. I just Love you Jesus so much and want to live like I should. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. This is a good post.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Back