I owe all my thanks to SOG

JSTUS

THE WARHORSES!!!
for tipping me onto priceline.com

Got a room for me, Kellis and GramTigress for the Bayou Classic for $55 a night.

Same hotel as SOG just a different price. Thanks again. Love Ya.

Leave me alone

If I had only waited a week later....:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

LIFE aint Fair!!!!!

Originally posted by JSTUS
for tipping me onto priceline.com

Got a room for me, Kellis and GramTigress for the Bayou Classic for $55 a night.

Same hotel as SOG just a different price. Thanks again. Love Ya.

Since I saved you soooooooooooo much money. Maybe I should get some kind of finders fee for my efforts. You, GR and Kellis are getting away dirt cheap!!!!!!:redhot: ;) :p

Re: Re: I owe all my thanks to SOG

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

Since I saved you soooooooooooo much money. Maybe I should get some kind of finders fee for my efforts. You, GR and Kellis are getting away dirt cheap!!!!!!:redhot: ;) :p

Got that for ya.

GSU Spirit sends her thanks to SOG too!!!

She just booked a room for her, Shawn and Sheila @ $55 a night too @ the Sheraton on Canal.

SOG, we'll see you in the lobby.;)

Re: GSU Spirit sends her thanks to SOG too!!!

Originally posted by JSTUS
She just booked a room for her, Shawn and Sheila @ $55 a night too @ the Sheraton on Canal. SOG, we'll see you in the lobby.;)

Yipee!!!!!! Thanks SOG!!!!!! JSTUS, Kellis, and Spirit, it is on now Ladies!

SOG, Thanks.

I just booked at the same hotel as everyone else. The hotel is paying me $23.00 a night. I love that Priceline and SOG. :D

I am so glad I can help! Maybe you guys can take some of those savings and send it to my boy Kenn to make sure this mug stays up and running.

Just a thought!!!:idea:

I am so glad I can help! Maybe you guys can take some of those savings and send it to my boy Kenn to make sure this mug stays up and running.

Just a thought!!!:idea:

Good thought!! I think I'll follow your advice. You haven't led us wrong so far.:D

GramTigress answer your cell.

ROTF

Originally posted by AAMU Big Dawg
SOG, Thanks.

I just booked at the same hotel as everyone else. The hotel is paying me $23.00 a night. I love that Priceline and SOG. :D

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Check this......

I got a room on price line for $45 a night...................and they threw in 3 prostitutes for me and my boys.

J.gif

I am so glad I can help! Maybe you guys can take some of those savings and send it to my boy Kenn to make sure this mug stays up and running.Just a thought!!!:idea:

Kenn knows that I am good for another donation, but he should of had his arse at the designated meeting spot!

Tell Kenn I took care of mine minus the reduction due to him not being where he was suppose to be when he was suppose to be there.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Originally posted by Crazier Jag
I got a room on price line for $45 a night...................and they threw in 3 prostitutes for me and my boys.

He he he !!! :D

Hook up!!!????

Originally posted by D-NICE
CJ, can you hook a brother up?

NICE:D :D :D

Hey D-Nice, I checked it out, and they have Honeymoon suites at the Days Inn on Canal for $35. It comes with a complimentary bottle of Cold Duck or Strawberry Hill, quarters for the bed, and 2 crackheads.

Thanks SOG!!!!!!

lol.gif

So none of you want those rooms I reserved at the

Roshambeau?

Come on they got some good rates... hourly, semi daily. nightly, weekly.....

If anyone needs to holla @ one of these, I got that work...

Back