I need your prayers....

Itz all my fault...

I left for the weekend to see my Bulldawgs:redhot: lose a dayum game we should've won....

Only to return home to more disappointment....DG was lying on his side....puckering @ me...swimming sideways...terrible sight....2 years of bliss...just flushed away!:bawling:

OMG!!!! :eek:

How eerie! My fish passed away yesterday! :eek:

When I left for work, yesterday morning, he was fine; swimming like he usually does. I got in yesterday afternoon and he was floating at the top of the bowl. :(

Do you think Bin Laden may have something to do with this? :eek:

Peep the signature!!!

ooohhh if I find out Bin Laden...

Had anything to do with DG's departure from Fishland @Val's...why I'll...I'll...I'll...I'll have to change my mind about the death penalty!:bawling:

Re: Itz all my fault...

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman
I left for the weekend to see my Bulldawgs:redhot: lose a dayum game we should've won....

So you were here this weekend, but you couldn't let a brother know. I'm supposed to keep an eye out for jobs for you, but you don't let me know you're around.

I see my friends are like Michael Jackson's face: Fake. :bawling:

**But I still love ya Boo. Give me a call.**

"L" to the nawl!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Tara
OMG!!!! :eek:

How eerie! My fish passed away yesterday! :eek:

When I left for work, yesterday morning, he was fine; swimming like he usually does. I got in yesterday afternoon and he was floating at the top of the bowl. :(

Do you think Bin Laden may have something to do with this? :eek:

Peep the signature!!!

I lost 3 fish Sat and Sun!!!!!!! Just out of nowhere, they were on their side. :( This is TOOOOO ironic... :(

See What I mean...

Vinita up in here starting some isht again. I'm just minding my business when she starts picking on me.

Always wanna start a fight. Kiss my laughing arse. I'm telling JSTUS you're being a Bully again.

**I'm sorry momma but I'm gonna shake the mess out of her since I can't hit a girl."

WTF??

I ain't even say nothing! I was the first one to offer my condolences! I know what it's like to lose a fish! My oldest lost Fluffy after about a year!

MY SON DIED!!!!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN CALL ME!!!!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Tis very sad................

I think all of you who lost your fishy loved-ones need to have your water tested for Anthrax.

Center's for Disease Control, send help

:bawling:

Some of yawl got jokes....

:bawling: Dr. Sweetnupe don't em'nine try it!
You aint' sent no child support, no kisses, no hugs, no nae-thing!
If you cared and were a good father, you'd wouldn't have felt the pain from thousands of miles away. U ain't right! U ain't right!:bawling:

So you were here this weekend, but you couldn't let a brother know. I'm supposed to keep an eye out for jobs for you, but you don't let me know you're around.

I see my friends are like Michael Jackson's face: Fake.

**But I still love ya Boo. Give me a call.**

See AAMU Big Dawg....nobody really saw me...heh heh!
I errrahhh tailgating for about 3 hours, but the weather was too much for this *prettywoman*. I nestled myself in the comforts of a blanket with movies and a screwdriver...heh heh!

I went to First Baptist the next morning...had dinner with the folks that afternoon and hit the road back to Columbus by 4:30 that evening. I did talk to Ntelekt, but I didn't kick it due to the WX. So, I didn't completely dish erah-body...I was show'n love 4 me-self!:)

And if anybody see Tony Jackson...and I know he's probably reading...YOU SUCK!
Phatbackason u ain't funny!

Now...back to mouring...DG!:bawling:

And I feel you Panthro....some of my friends fishes died after I told them about the death of D-G the very next day. I think it's time to get the water re-tested.!:(

I sent my check every month........I wanted DG to move with me but nooooooooo you want him to stay at home and be breast fed......

Back