I need an "older woman"!!!!!

S

SUPAKAT69

For real, I do......
I'm starting to get really tired of these young gals.....
They always wanna go out....
They wanna be fed.....
They want attention.....
They wanna be held.....
They want to you to be emotional.....
They always want to talk.....
They always want to come over.....
They don't want to cook....they wanna eat out.....

Etc. etc. etc. !!!!! :mad:

Man....my Grandmother warned me if I messed with an older woman that I would get worms. That's why for the most part I've been resisting their advances......but NO MORE!!!! :eek:

I want that older woman that has that experience..... (heh-heh :D)
I want that older woman that could care less if i call or not....just as long as I'm knocking the "dust of that thang".....:D
And it wouldn't hurt if they had money so they can spoil a brother as well..... ;)

Now let me narrow it down so those that need not reply won't respond....

I'm looking for a woman between 30-48.....
You have to have all of your teeth.....
You have to look nice.....(no women that look like their on their way to the morgue.....)
If you're on some sort of heart medication or something that sustains your health.....forget. Holla. I will wear that azz out....I don't need any stroke patients or heartattacks..... ;)

And that's what I want!!!! :D

:emlaugh: Mane....I'm just glad to know that there are more people in the world that are like myself.....!!!!

For real....this girl that "wants to be my girl" called me at 7:15 this morning!!!!! 7:15!!!!! :mad: I don't have to be in the office until 11:30.........She says...."I just wanted to call you to see how you were doing????" I was sleep....that's what the hell I was doing!!!!:mad:

Man, an older woman would use me to feel young again....
Who am I to deny them this privalege???
They've probably been waiting the last ten or 15 years for me "to grow up" and be legal......!!!!

By the way D-town....how old are you???? :D

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69
By the way D-town....how old are you???? :D

Dude,

DTown is old as isht! You don't want to mess with that. That puddin got cobb webs and stuff in it. :emlaugh:

:emlaugh: That sounds pretty lethal.....

Cobb webs and stuff.......Pretty festive for Halloween, eh??? :D

SUPAKAT, you're being too nice, it's time to put your foot down. Let them young bucks know you mean bidness. Calling at 7:15 is unacceptable, all she's doing, is checking to see if you have another piece of arse with you. That shat has to stop.

Now as far as older women are concerned, it has it's advantages, and disadvantages.

Advantages: They've been through the red tape before, so don't worry about lying, just be st8 up with them. Not to mention they're far more understanding than their younger counterparts. If you're lucky, you'll get one fresh off of a divorce, and the kids just leaving the nest. If you're so lucky make sure you wear your seat belt, that woman will have a lot of pinned up frustration, that she'll unleash on you. It'll be the ride of your life, just don't get sprung, because that's not what they're looking for.

Disadvantages: You may end up getting one that's bitter, so if you're supposed to be there at 8, have your arse there at 7:55. They have very little patience, they want you, when they want you, and if you can't abide by that, they'll find another young buck, to give their bucks to.

Lastly, did I tell you to be st8 up with them, I can't stress this enough.

If you really want an older woman, get one over 36, and you should be OK, just tell her how young she looks, and how younger women don't have anything on her, especially in the sack. Man you'll be on eazy street.

Just some advice, from someone that's walked that mile before. One more tidbit. If you can, WEAR WHITE, it's something about the milkman, women just can't get enough of.

NICE

Hell, I'll swap with you. You can have my older women, most of them look like Esther Rolle, LaWanda Page and Moms Mabley.

Well at least they could cook and it's never a 'bad time'...Aunt Flo had her funeral years ago!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Hell, I'll swap with you. You can have my older women, most of them look like Esther Rolle, LaWanda Page and Moms Mabley.

Well at least they could cook and it's never a 'bad time'...Aunt Flo had her funeral years ago!!

MB
Boy you are a fool!!! ROTFLMAO

Yo Nice

boy you laid that info down to the "T"

Supakat - I was feeling the same way you were before I got hitched with a youngen! Drama, Drama, Drama!

Thank for the advice D....

I'm going 2 employ the "D-Nice tactics 2 bag older women this week.......

See my roomate is 25.....and all he's been getting on lately is "the older woman".....Mane, he keeps coming back sayin' these older broads are trying to put it on him!!!! :rolleyes:

See, now I'm curious.....I'm coming up with questions like:

-How do they act???
-How is the sex???
-Is it any different???
-Does it feel the same???
-Can I beat it up like I've been doing all of the other ladies who
are my peers???

Now see I'm not talking about a geritol broad....I'm talking about a Ms. Parker.....ya' feel??? :D

Oh Tara....I'd make you the exception....but I can't go pissing off my mentor. Suge gets touchy about other page nij's messing with his main broad..... ;)

I can't do nothing but laugh at this

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

Dude,

DTown is old as isht! You don't want to mess with that. That puddin got cobb webs and stuff in it. :emlaugh:

Well dayum!!!!!!:emlaugh:

SupaKat...man watch you dayum mouth when you speaking to my Baby momma. Don't even mention my main ronni's name!

Now..what the hell you doing letting some brawd call you that early. man if you are going to run with me, D- and the boys,...you need to get your brawds in check., Young or old. I don't care which you choose, but when my phone rings at 7 in the morning....there better be a fire somewhere...or else her arse is going to get cut or cut off. I'll let her choose!

Tara.....who told you you could post today?

:rolleyes: She said something about "thinking about me through the night and she had been wanting to talk "....:confused:

Which I promptly reponded with "Do you know what time it is" and then I hung up, cut the ringer off and turned back over......

Since then she's called me at my desk.....Now she's offering a brother some dinner & a movie as a peace offering with slight hints of oral communications for the latter part of the evening.......;)

I'm where ya'll at.....if you ain't my momma with a family emergency or the fiyah department...don't call me that dayum early!!!! :mad:

Oh Suge....no disrespect toward you about your "seed carrier"....I was just being polite by responding to her question. :D

Older The Berry, Blacker The Juice

Kat, being a 3rd Generation Player, take heed to Nice's advice. If all else fails, be like Bow-Bow and get a GHETTO GIRL!!!

Ghetto Girls will do ERRRYTHING, ANNNYWHERE, ANNNYTIME!!!!

You just have to "Hit Them" during the day and before Sunset!

You cannot be caught in some of those places after dark.

Mane, did you look at my location.......that's what I've been around for 23 years!!!!! :emlaugh:

Ghetto girls are kool and all......They good to drink and smoke with...(er....did I say smoke??? I mean when I used 2 smoke!!! :D )

Now I'm like Jay-Z....I want me a lawyer or a nurse chick......
A woman that just wants me 2 put out.....and ain't fugged up when I'm walking out the back door!!!!! :D

Oh stop it Mike!

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Okay, let me go and start a thread on why older women prefer younger men, 'cause MikeBigg you know dayum well you old HEADS just spittin', not hittin'!!!:D

Vinita, gurl, come here and "sum" this mess spoon mess up!

Re: Oh stop it Mike!

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

Okay, let me go and start a thread on why older women prefer younger men, 'cause MikeBigg you know dayum well you old HEADS just spittin', not hittin'!!!:D

Vinita, gurl, come here and "sum" this mess spoon mess up!

You go ahead and do that. Just leave all the neck rolling and foot stomping.

I hope you get what you are looking for Supakat.

Don't let that "mature pudding" have you walking down the street with your pants inside out and drawers on top!:D

Re: Re: Oh stop it Mike!

Originally posted by Robber

You go ahead and do that. Just leave all the neck rolling and foot stomping.
:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Yessireee!

Originally posted by chocalate_topaz
I hope you get what you are looking for Supakat.

Don't let that "mature pudding" have you walking down the street with your pants inside out and drawers on top!:D

I'd like to see this happen......:D
Not that it's really something to brag on....but I've been around the block "enuff times".....and I've basically come up with the realization that "a lil bruh" getting sprung, is something that hasn't occured so far....and probably never will.

So, I really can't see that happening with an older woman. :confused:
One of my points is to "conquer new territory" (heh-heh)....I want to see if I can get somebody's mammy wide open for Mr. Supa, liek I've been able to do with the majority of these other gals....

Hell, If You know some puddin that can make me holla....do me a favor and send it this way....... I'm always down for the challenge!!!! :D

(Peep the user sig.....It don't say 9 out of ten for nothing!!!! ;) )

Supakat I do feel ya on that part about that 7:15 AM thing. My girl did the same thing but it was 7:00 AM. My first class was at 2:00 (Tuesday's and Thursday's). All she said was "I'm just calling you to say good morning." I was cool and stuff but call me if there is something to talk about and don't call this early just to say that. I needed some rest. But you go ahead and find that special woman. Just don't give up.

Back