~~~I must apologize~~~

Makaho 2.0

++ Digital Assassin ++
I must apoligize to you lovley ladies for not posting as much as I have done in the past.

I know you succulent visions of female poltritude love nothing more than to read my posts so you can dream about being with the quintessential studmuffin that is Makaho.

Yes ladies I am the "The skinless bananna in your tropical fruit salad of love".

I am the dream that keeps you awake, I am the bill you forgot to pay, I am your favorite song on the radio....I am the reason you tell the other boys NO!

So ladies, put those floppy disks away, cuz here comes the man with the biggest hard drive on the internet.

And yes ladies, I am Just like the Rubix Cube, the more you play with it, the harder it gets!

Again, I must apoligize for not posting as much in the past as I did before. But I tried this new thing called "actually working at the job for a change". It was really weird, yet fullfilling.

But the Icon known as Makaho is back now!

:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
*hollering out almao!!!!!!!!!*

bawling!!!!!!!!!!

damn bruh!!!!!! :emlaugh:

i thought you were about to unleash some smack on A&M/SU or something add n then tdamn i get the "sex-doctor" vibe going!!!!!! lmao!!!!

:emlaugh:

:lmao: this fool said the skinless bananna in your tropical fruit salad of love:lmao: :lmao:

I best next time you pay dem traffic tickets! I told you Frank Melton wasn't phuggin around . . . . . . Glad to see you got out. It's hell not having the laptop down on Silas Brown, huh?

Damn, I just realized that I wrote Poltritude in lieu of Pultritude!

Pultritude is a term a dumb mofo, like me, will often mispell
But the type of term is some Isht on which we all often dwell
Great physical beauty and appeal is what the term does profess
It's also a term that makes me want all you women to undress
I aint gonna lie and say I can spell the right words or call the right bluffs
But I can lick the chrome from a trailer hitch and wear your thighs like earmuffs!

BTW ladies, I UCKF on the first date!!!!

normal_happy_valentine.jpg

:lmao:

Welcome back Mack! ("i fugg on the first date" pic,,, FOTFL!! ya KILLIN' ME chief!!! :lmao: )

Makaho 2.0 said:
Damn, I just realized that I wrote Poltritude in lieu of Pultritude!

Pultritude is a term a dumb mofo, like me, will often mispell
But the type of term is some Isht on which we all often dwell
Great physical beauty and appeal is what the term does profess
It's also a term that makes me want all you women to undress
I aint gonna lie and say I can spell the right words or call the right bluffs
But I can lick the chrome from a trailer hitch and wear your thighs like earmuffs!

BTW ladies, I UCKF on the first date!!!!

normal_happy_valentine.jpg

:lmao:

Man you are crazy. My side hurts from laughing

Back