I just wanna say thanks to all of you for making TSPN what it is today!

No, Thank You for giving us a source or link to connect to other SWAC dedicated people. :( If it was not for TSPN, I would not have ever known that other people besides me loved JSU so much. I just wanted to say that........."You are the man!!" :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Ok everyone....give 3 hoorays for Kenn!!

Hip Hip Hooraay!!!
HIP HIP HOOORAAYY!!!!!
HHIIIPPP HIIIIPPP HOOOOORRRAAYYYYY!!!!!

:D :cool:

Naw, I can't take all of the credit. A website like this can't grow if nobody comes to visit.

The reason why I took the time to say thanks is because I am in the infant stages of putting together a long term project for TSPN. It requires a ton of research!

All of this is preliminary, but my research shows that TSPN is not only the most visited HBCU focused website on the net, but is one of the most visited African-American focused websites on the net; beating out such sites as blackenterprise.com, netnoir.com, and blackamericaweb.com (owned by Tom Joyner).

I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I think that is pretty impressive. So again, I say thanks guys! :)

I must agree. I remember when I use to hang out on "netnoir". The singles chat room.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Man, that seems long ago. I must concur with you Kenn. I only have one statement to make.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! :D :D :cool:

As the pres-O-dent of TSPN I would like to say thank you to the flock as well. Since my uncontested election as TSPN pres-O-dent the flock, errr I mean free thinking people, has followed me, errr their own minds in every capacity possible.

I love you sheep, errrr I mean people!

Quite frankly I can't recall ever going to those other A.A. themed websites... I don't anyone who has a computer who doesn't come here once in a while.....

Back