I hope this works....GSU HC Pics..

Suge

The Phat Mack
I'm no computer wiz..but I'll give this a try.

HC1.jpg

Future Gramblinites...Suge's lil brother and sister

HC2.jpg

Ascension Parish Tailgaters......always setting it out!

HC3.jpg

The Cartel..Machavelli, GSUper Tiger, Suge, & JSTUS

HC4.jpg

Suge and GSU spirit(she was late for the 1st pic)

Suge+and+G+Supe.jpg

Suge and G Supe

And introducing MikeBigg !!! Finally!
HC5.jpg

HC6.jpg

Dammit..I'm no Robber. so yall will just have to click on the links....or somebody will just have to fix this post for me!

if this is a photo album in yahoo

you might try to give the link to the album instead of individual pics...

Re: if this is a photo album in yahoo

Originally posted by Dirty
you might try to give the link to the album instead of individual pics...

That may or may not work. Yahoo is kinda funny about links to their pages. :(

I think the only thing that will work is posting a link to the Yahoo album. Otherwise you can e-mail me the pics and I can post them for you.

hey Mike Bigg / cartel

Hey Mike Bigg,
where can I get one those ICON caps? I am just waiting to sport that one to class one day at Southern University Law Center. Hook a brutha up

Suge,
great pictures, looks like y'all really kicked it. BTW any of the cartel going to the Nichols ST. game in Thibodeaux?

I can view the pics if I log in to yahoo and cut and paste.....

but to "L" with dat!!!

I am gonna serve these off my server...

HC1.jpg

Suge's Lil Bro. and Sis

HC2.jpg

Ascension Parish Tailgaters......always setting it out!

HC3.jpg

The Cartel..Machavelli, GSUper Tiger, Suge, & JSTUS

HC4.jpg

Suge and GSU spirit(she was late for the 1st pic)

And introducing MikeBigg !!! Finally!

HC5.jpg

HC6.jpg

gsupe.jpg

Suge and G Supe

Suge, you're getting exponential !!! Back away from the food !!!!

Man, I sure wish I was getting my eat on like that !!!

Great pics. I knew MikeBigg was good and grown by the way he lays down the smack !!!

Are you folks ready for November 10th ???

:eek:

Thaks Dirty!

Thanks man....next time I know to contact you first!

Phatback....KMA, that is all muscle!! LOL!!

The football team sucks right now, so I gotta talk about something else.

Suge, maybe you don't realize it, but that is a full-grown tree that you are hiding in that pic.

I'ma start calling you 'The Eclipse'.

You ever consider Professional Wrestling ???

Re: Suge, you're getting exponential !!! Back away from the food !!!!

Originally posted by phatback
Are you folks ready for November 10th ???

:eek:

We Ready.... Bring It!!!

So yall finally got see what my old ugly azz looks like huh? It's all good, cuz I'm sporting the baddest azz cap on the SWACPAGE thanks to the creative mind of my Boy GSUPE (who I'm yet to meet).

It was good meeting Suge, Mach, & GramTigress. Sorry I missed Spirit, SOG and the rest. There were so many peoples on the yard, you couldn't holla at everyone. Big Ups to my Soror and Alumni Chapter Sister, JSTUS for helping me get in touch with those aforementioned Cartel folk. As usual, I arrived late...but much love was shown by those still there.

GramTigress & JSTUS, my homeboys talked about yall all the way home. When we got back to the club and was drinking some drinks they still talking isht to mofo's from SU about how good the GSU ladies looked. I'm trying to get my boy (GramTigress remember the shoes) from Nawlins to ride over with me on the 10th. My podnuh from Htown has already stated he will be in the house.

MB,

Bruh, they told me you were on the yard. I was trying get in touch with some people but the cellular network was down for some reason.

I guess I will have to hook up with you at the classic if you are going.

What the hell? Suge, when did MikeBigg show up? I was about to dog his @$$ out in the HOG.

Mike, if you did not show up for this one, I was about to turn my back on ya bruh. LOL!

LOL @ Mike with that gangsta cap. We are Grambling!

I'm still smiling from the good time we had this weekend. From the late night surprise visit by SOG and GSUperTiger, to convincing Tiger Den to post on TSPN and not just read, to kicking it with Suge's siblings, to meeting Machevilli, to seeing the helicpoter land in the middle of the field, to holding MikeBigg hostage so everyone could see he really does exist, to being old school with SOG and Royal One, to doing the Jubilee flashback and always shakin dem haters off with my roaddog GramTigress by being so fresh and so clean...I had a blast.

Mike Bigg, tell your boys we'll see them in Houston. If not, at the Classic. Tell them to look for the tiger tail awaggin.;)

Suge, prepare to call in sick for the Classic.

GramTigress, where are you on the pics? See Spirit was late and still ended up in the pics.

Everyone else that I haven't met yet...see you at Pat O'Briens, read the signature.

Back