I Hope And Pray That..........................

jig-jag

1.We all will have a Christ filled Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
2.I will have fewer bills in 2002.
3.My students will learn that the word RESPECT does not mean DISRESPECT.
4.Ben Laden will be found and dealt with.
5.The Anthrax distributors will be found and given their proper dosages. (lethal injection)
Will add more later.

Originally posted by SU-SU
1.We all will have a Christ filled Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
2.I will have fewer bills in 2002.
3.My students will learn that the word RESPECT does not mean DISRESPECT.
4.Ben Laden will be found and dealt with.
5.The Anthrax distributors will be found and given their proper dosages. (lethal injection)
Will add more later.

I hope that you are just joking about number 5. for how can we be christians and be for the Death Penalty? That goes against the Bible and Christ.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: I Hope And Pray That..........................

Originally posted by docmump

I hope that you are just joking about number 5. for how can we be christians and be for the Death Penalty? That goes against the Bible and Christ.

DOCMUMP,
Christians are not perfect, only forgiven.You are right.Christ taught us to be HUMBLE and FORGIVING. But I hope and pray that person or persons will be caught and stopped.(Life without parole).

Ditto

I hope and pray that my finances and career development grow and prosper in the '02.

I hope and pray for world peace.

I hope and pray for the health and strength of all my family and friends.

I hope and pray that my son succeeds in Elementary school just as he has mastered Pre-K.

I hope and pray for love and serenity.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

:heart: :love: :heart:

Dear Lord, help me in the midst of my life to remember to count my blessings and to concentrate on the positive, for it is not what life does to me but my attitude that determines my peace and joy. All things work for good through You. Help me to cling to this truth and to always praise You.

In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

1. I hope and pray for world peace.
2. I pray for wisdom and knowledge to do God's will.
3. I pray that God continue to give me love in my heart to not just love my friends but my enemies also.
4. I pray for the leaders of this world to put God first in every decision that is made in this world.
5. I pray that my family and myself stay healthy throughout the new year.
6. I thank God for being able to work full time and attend school at the same time.
7. I ask God to help me with my finances throughout this year and the year to come.
8. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Blessed New Year.

I HOPE AND PRAY to continue to let my light shine before others and they see God's good work and glorify Him.

I HOPE AND PRAY to continue to seek His guidance in not only big matters, but small matters also.

I HOPE AND PRAY that I will be obedient to His will for my next career move.

Back