I have the hotel situation for 20NOLA02 solved!!!!

Antroy

The question of hotel fees has come up for 20NOLA02 SWACPage Reunion. I talked this over with Banana Puddin' last night and this is what we can do since the hotels aren't included in the Reunion Fee:

We can form groups of about <b>7 or 8</b> people and rent out the suites of the hotels. Now, if the suites are $200 a night, that's $400 for Friday and Saturday night. That <b>8</b> people can each come out of about <b>$50 each!!</b> And since I don't expect a suite to be $200 a night (this is the N.O. though), it could be less than <b>$50 per person!! You can't beat that!!!</b>

Now some of you are wondering where are 8 people going to stay in a suite? That problem has already been thought of and solved. Here it goes:

A suite normally has two beds, right. It also has a couch that can pull out to another bed. Then there's that good floor and you can put a few tables together to make another bed. Now, if two people are in each bed and two more are in the pull out bed, one on the floor, and another is on the makeshift table bed: <b>according to that new math that THE ONE showed me, that's 8 people!!!</b>

Now as far as who sleeps where, we can draw straws to determine who gets what. I'll take the floor (I usually end up there in hotels anyway-habit I picked up from my dad) as long as I get some damn cover!! That leaves seven people (is that right THE ONE) to determine where they are going to sleep (at least in my group)!!

If you do that, you won't be out of too much for a hotel for the weekend. You can tell people that you got a hotel in the N.O. for the 20NOLA02 SWACPage Reunion for <b>$50 for two nights!!</b>

Does that sound like a plan or what?!?! Anybody interested? That would make for the most memorable reunion yet!!

naw playa I don't think that would be feasible.... how you gonna pay less for hotels than the registration fee?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And the regular rates for many of the hotels don't begin to approach $200/night.

Good looking out tho.

:idea:Now, if Banana Puddin wants to cut costs, Robber will gladly let her sleep with him FREE OF CHARGE!!!:cool: :D

Well, cut the list down. It doesn't matter if the hotel is more than the registration fee or not. Either way, you have to drop some of that cheese for 20NOLA02!!

I'll run your proposal by Banana Puddin', Robber!!

All I am saying is I don't plan on bunking with anyone.... unless a poor, unfortunate, puddin needs a crash spot... *evil grin*

Uh, naw, I'll pass.....:D

But....if one or both of you pay all my costs (i.e., registration, lodging, food, shopping spree), I'll think about letting you sleep on the floor of my room ;)

Originally posted by Banana Puddin'
Uh, naw, I'll pass.....:D

But....if one or both of you pay all my costs (i.e., registration, lodging, food, shopping spree), I'll think about letting you sleep on the floor of my room ;)
:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Back