I have some kids for sell

Blacknbengal

I am selling some kids if anyone is interested. Just like WTF??? is selling a digital camera and Antroy is selling his cellphone, I am now selling some kids.

There are 3 kids and they come in a pack. The oldest is 14 and he is 5' 9 about 160 lbs. He is very good in all sports and have the possibility to become a very good blue chip player. (He has a very bad mouth and attitude. Needs some work). The second is 11 and he is about 5' 0 and about 100 lbs. He is very smart and makes Honors Roll everytime. He could become a doctor, lawyer, or good engineer. (He lies alot and often has a bad attitude. Needs some work). The third is 6 and he is 4' 5 about 50 lbs wet w/bricks in his pocket. He is a clown. He can make you laugh by saying some of the weirdest things. (He has a very bad attitude. Whines like a baby when he does not get his way. Needs alot of work).

Now I am including everything. The kids, their friends, their expenses, and all their accessories.

Like WTF?? and Antroy, Im tryin to see if anyone is interested before I put them on Ebay. Name your price.

*I just kiddin. I know that some of you take somethings way too serious.I would not sell my kids. I love them dispite all their short-comings." :D

Got change for a dolla?

*Hmmm....sounds like they all got the bad attitude from their daddy...*

But okay...how much do you want for the middle one...he seems like a smart kid. :)

But aye...I'll give you $50 just for the usage of his name and SSN, and am willing to relinquish all rights of this information after the 15th of April...;)

*Hell...it's worth a shot...*

:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
unknown1:

this post has suceeded in getting the stamp

lame.gif

I was hoping that there was at least a yard cutter and a car detailer in the lot...

Back