I have a cellphone I'm selling

Antroy

I guess we're just some modern day hustlers in here now.

Unknown1 is selling a digital camera, now I'm selling my cellphone.

It's a Nokia 7160. It has the slide down button cover. I'm switching from Cingular to SprintPCS (sorry mLife :D but I'm not interested in your mPlan right mNow). The phone is about 8 months old and has about 24 hours of use on it (thanks to the lack of a cell tower near Alcorn).

I'm including everything. The phone, the home charger, the data connector (to connect the phone to your computer), software for the data connection, plus all instruction manuals. I'm also including a car charger and a belt clip.

Here is the information on the phone: Nokia 7160

Like unknown1, I'm trying to see if anyone is interested before I put it on Ebay. Name your price.

*insert picture of "Hustle Man" here*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Antroy
I guess we're just some modern day hustlers in here now.

Unknown1 is selling a digital camera, now I'm selling my cellphone.

It's a Nokia 7160. It has the slide down button cover. I'm switching from Cingular to SprintPCS (sorry mLife :D but I'm not interested in your mPlan right mNow). The phone is about 8 months old and has about 24 hours of use on it (thanks to the lack of a cell tower near Alcorn).

I'm including everything. The phone, the home charger, the data connector (to connect the phone to your computer), software for the data connection, plus all instruction manuals. I'm also including a car charger and a belt clip.

Here is the information on the phone: Nokia 7160

Like unknown1, I'm trying to see if anyone is interested before I put it on Ebay. Name your price.

*insert picture of "Hustle Man" here*

Where's my gat!!!??? :mad: Antroy!!!! :mad: You'd betta' get your mAss on mLife and mRegister so I can pay my mMortgage next month! :mad: isht!!! :mad:

Re: Re: I have a cellphone I'm selling

Originally posted by Panthro
Antroy!!!! :mad: You'd betta' get your mAss on mLife and mRegister so I can pay my mMortgage next month! :mad: isht!!! :mad:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'll go to mLife and get your mPhone if you are going give me a mHookup! I already have the mSprint mPhone!

*walks in. sees unknown1 looking p.o'd. quietly closes up shop and goes to ebay*

I'm not going to mess with you. You might have Barre Baby on your team. 4 R.E.A.L D.O.E.

Antroy, Alcorn Warrior, or whoever you are at this moment...

what exactly are you looking to get out of the phone? I might know someone who will take it off of your hands...

I'm Antroy right now. Dirty....

If it gets listed on Ebay, I'm going to have what they call a "Buy It Now" price of $100 (I paid $180 for it). That means that if someone wants the phone but doesn't want to go through the bidding process, they can "buy it on the spot" and effectively end the auction. If nobody chose that option, then it would run like a regular auction.

However, since this is the SWACPage, I'm inclined to offer a discount. I would say around $80, maybe more. I think that's a good deal for the stuff your getting. If you want me to, I'll make a list so you can see how much I was out of for the phone, car charger, and belt clip.

Hold up!!

Back off, Hornet!! This is my spot!! Don't make me show you what I'm capable of. Me and my homeboy S.C. Johnson have something for you if you keep this up!

hmgdLawn_and_GardenPest_ControlAllRaid_Wasp_and_Hornet_Killer.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back