I come to you dear Lord...

aamuprettywoman

AAMU all day every day!
asking first for forgiveness of my sins. I ask for strength where I am weak for you already know each area. I ask that you'll bless my friends as well as my enemies. Touch my friend dear Lord and...heal her. Please take away all fear in her heart and mind for I know in my heart you will carry her thru this painful obsticle in her life. I pray that you'll show her how to use this situation to become the person that You want her to be and to carry out Your Will. I thank you for my blessings...countless blessings dear God. I thank you for yesterday, today and tomorrow for I am nothing without you in me and my life. I pray that you will continue to guide me down the path that You have planned for me and that I will humble my heart, body, mind, spirit and soul to do what it is You ask that I may continue to receive your blessings. Show me that lighted path dear Lord, for I do not believe that I can see it as clearly as you. I'm not afraid...and I pray that you will help me to help others where I'm needed, but only where you want me to be. I patiently wait and actively seek your good works and deeds that you have for me to tackle. I ask these blessings in my Savior's name...Jesus' ...Amen.

I now it is done! Thank you!

Lord, i know that i need you know more than ever, but as your child i am asking for a special prayer for my friends. they murdered a 17yr old boy in memphis who is related to the biggest drug family there and now the situation is growing into something serious. so, father, watch out for them. bless the victims family and the wrong doers. it seems that they need you now. they need your security, comfort, love, understanding, and forgiveness. i ask that all the swacpagers render a special prayer for everyone. we are in the last days. Lord send help!!

Lord, touch them... Keep a hedge of protection around them Lord. Direct. Guide. Lead. Inspire ...Please Master... In Jesus Name. Amen.

Originally posted by eminentJSUtiger
Lord, i know that i need you know more than ever, but as your child i am asking for a special prayer for my friends. they murdered a 17yr old boy in memphis who is related to the biggest drug family there and now the situation is growing into something serious. so, father, watch out for them. bless the victims family and the wrong doers. it seems that they need you now. they need your security, comfort, love, understanding, and forgiveness. i ask that all the swacpagers render a special prayer for everyone. we are in the last days. Lord send help!!

with an aching heart on this Mother's Day...

I ask that you'll do for me what you always have...help me through the memories, good and bad. Soothe my heart and wipe away my tears for inside...its always just like she left me yesterday. I pray that you'll bless me with the strength to carry on for I have lived and know that I can get pass it, but I'll never get over it. I pray that you will allow her to know I am all that she wanted and dreamed for me to be and the master plan you have drawn out for me is not yet complete and with that in mind I ask that you continue to guide me and not let me go astray. I am trying to live everyday and use every breath you give me to do your works in all things big and small dear God. Please have mercy on me and forgive me for my sins and continue to help me help others. In Jesus' name, my Savior, I pray and ask these blessings. Amen.

Lord I come to you asking you to cleanse my heart, I will serve you if you would tech me your ways and never let me stray away, amen.

I just stand dear Lord!

For I have done all I can do at this moment. I pray for strength. I ask for direction and Your continued Guidance. Forgive me for my sins and continue to turn the pages chapter after chapter in the book you have written for me until the end. In Jesus' name I pray and ask these blessings and say to You...I am listening. I am following.
Amen.

Dear Lord, I come to you today, a sinner. I thank you for your only begotten son, Jesus Christ. It is through Jesus' blood that I am forgiven for all my sins. I thank you for life, family, health, strength and friends. I acknowledge that I fall short of what you expected of me. But I ask that you don't give up on me. For with your help, dear God, I will be the person that you would have me to be. My desire is to serve you, but at time my flesh gets weak and I sin and the only thing I can say is Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy on your child. And being a good father, you always forgive your child. I pray for all the individuals who have posted on this forum. You know there needs and desires. Bless them with your love and ease the pain that may be in there hearts. I asked that you direct my footsteps in the direction that you would have me to go and I thank you for given me the ability to type this small reply. I do acknowledge that you might desire, will always be done. Thank you dear God for all that you have done for me. Lord, you have really be good to me and I can not say thank you enough. Thank you.

Back