I bet dummy won't secretly tape another girlfriend and show it to the frat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsJag4Jag

Student buys ad to apologize to sex partner he secretly videotaped

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/1813067

Associated Press
BRYAN -- A former Texas A&M student who videotaped a sexual encounter with his girlfriend without her knowledge and showed the footage to his fraternity brothers must apologize to her in a half-page ad in the campus newspaper.

Brennan Bice, 21, was sentenced Monday to five years probation and a month in jail. He also was ordered to take out a half-page ad in the Texas A&M student newspaper, apologizing to his former girlfriend.

Bice was charged under a little-known law that makes it a felony to videotape or photograph someone without consent if the images are intended for arousal or sexual gratification.

Police said he videotaped consensual sex with his unsuspecting girlfriend, a freshman at Texas A&M, on Oct. 8 and showed the footage to as many as 15 members of his fraternity. When the woman found out, she notified authorities.

Bice was arrested and pleaded guilty to a fourth-degree felony charge, which is punishable by up to two years in jail and a $10,000 fine.

The former girlfriend addressed him Monday during an emotional sentencing hearing at the Brazos County Courthouse, the Bryan-College Station Eagle reported in its Tuesday editions.

"You violated me in ways I don't think you'll ever understand," she said. She was afraid to even be on campus the past five months because she didn't know who had seen the tape, she said.

"My freshman year of college has been a relentless nightmare," she said.

Bice, who was suspended from A&M and now attends Blinn College in Brenham, was taken into custody after the hearing on Monday the first day of spring break. He will remain at the Brazos County Jail until Sunday. Then, he will serve the rest of his 30-day jail sentence on weekday nights, said his attorney, Travis Bryan III.

Under a plea agreement, Bice also must pay a $1,000 fine and perform 250 hours of community service. If he does not violate the terms of the plea agreement during a five-year deferred adjudication period, the court will not convict of him of the felony. He has no prior felony convictions.

State District Judge Rick Davis, who approved the plea agreement, told Bice he was getting off with a fairly mild punishment.

"You've taken something that should be precious between a couple and made a cheap thing, and made it an ugly thing," Davis said.

The judge told Bice to think about the anger he'd feel if someone unknowingly videotaped his future wife, or mother, or sister, having sex.

In Bice's advertisement, which is set to run in next Monday's edition of the college newspaper, The Battalion, he apologizes to the woman and her family. He also says he did not know about the videotaping law.

The ad -- which cost Bice $637, Bryan said -- acknowledges wrongdoing and urges other Texas A&M students not to participate in "this type of immoral and illegal conduct."

Phelps said the unusual advertisement makes Bice's arrest a cautionary tale to other young men while serving the community's interests.

"This punishment fits the crime," he said.

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

The judge told Bice to think about the anger he'd feel if someone unknowingly videotaped his future wife, or mother, or sister, having sex.

Good point, and that's what he gets!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Unfortunately it happens more times than not. Some would not have the courage that his girlfriend had to report his stupid butt!

Unfortunately it happens more times than not. Some would not have the courage that his girlfriend had to report his stupid butt!

And some guys would not be stupid enough to show the video to that many other guys!!!
:uhoh:

Originally posted by jag4life

And some guys would not be stupid enough to show the video to that many other guys!!!
:uhoh:

True, but why show it to anyone at all??? This was a felony! :scared:

I guess she'll know not to be sucking spoon in the dorm room next time.

Tommy Lee send help

Hmmm....
:idea:

*thinking*

I guess the key to "success" is to only show footage of girls who KNOW that they are being taped...
:lol:

Bottom line is if don't want to get caught up don't put it on tape. If you have common since you know everything has a way of leaking out. As one of my partners in school use to say "If you do the dirty, the dirty gone get you."

Originally posted by CEE DOG
Bottom line is if don't want to get caught up don't put it on tape. If you have common since you know everything has a way of leaking out. As one of my partners in school use to say "If you do the dirty, the dirty gone get you."

That is just why this dummy is expelled from his old school. He has to take out a newspaper ad to apologize to the girl ...in the OLD school's newspaper! The Ad costs around $600 bucks! And he's got this mess on his record! :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
I knew some guys in college who taped girls.....They work for Penthouse Publishing now......

Go figure...
:cool:

It's alright to tape someone if they have knowledge of it and both of you consent to it.

I typed it because I know that's the type of sick ish you like to read. Please post more threads so I can blast them with my rhetoric. Want me to throw a b*tch in the sentence too???

Too Short send help

Nastynupe: I was waiting for your anti-woman statement! I knew it was coming. :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Larry:

I just know it is typical of you. Don't be fooled. I think you're a comedian...you know...kinda like Cedric the Entertainer. You can throw whatever words you choose at YOUR whim.

Your rhetoric is just that....yours. It makes me laugh. Keep posting. It does not hurt me.

I wonder if it's on Kazaa? If he got that kind of sentence, he might as show everybody in the world.

Better yet, send it to Girls Gone Wild!!!

I hope one day you sob's see your wife or better yet your daughter on tape that she didn't know about, and see how many of you have jokes then. Some of you are sad....

I mean come on there are millions of women who would love to be on film why not find one who does not have an issue with it.

This is just _ _ _ !!! :smh:

This is all his frat brothers fault!! If they hadlearned their first lesson of discretion, then none of this would have happened!

And this chic is just hurt that she found she was just a peice of arse, because no one is going to show his girl to the fellas.

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
I hope one day you sob's see your wife or better yet your daughter on tape that she didn't know about, and see how many of you have jokes then. Some of you are sad....

I mean come on there are millions of women who would love to be on film why not find one who does not have an issue with it.

This is just _ _ _ !!! :smh:

Come on now Toi, we're talking to MEN, oh excuse me, lil' ole boys here. Do you really think they'll comprehend what you're saying?

I believe that girl knew and got mad cause he showed it to everybody. Come on we talking about college girls here, not some mature young lady. She probably fugged him at the Frat house too....

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

Come on now Toi, we're talking to MEN, oh excuse me, lil' ole boys here. Do you really think they'll comprehend what you're saying?

Toi go and get a dayum perm and sit your arse down
somewhere!!

Why do you people always think that to get us to see a situation that we think about the females we are close to? That does nothing for me, you know why.....because it ain't my sister! So I could give a dayum. Was dude wrong.....yep. She would have probably been down had ahe just ask.......but do I feel sorry for this chick? Hell NO!

First let me laugh with SUGE about the perm......bwaaahahahahaha

Now as far as dude being wrong he was. But "L" women make the wrong decision about who they should get wit in the first place. Furthermore half of yall are probably on tape to. So sit DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!

"L" some of yall got a SWACPage reputation and this is web surfing. So again SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!

Originally posted by Suge
Toi go and get a dayum perm and sit your arse down
somewhere!!

Why do you people always think that to get us to see a situation that we think about the females we are close to? That does nothing for me, you know why.....because it ain't my sister! So I could give a dayum. Was dude wrong.....yep. She would have probably been down had ahe just ask.......but do I feel sorry for this chick? Hell NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back