I Am Stealing this From Dtown....

pbla

Focus
What's For Lunch!.... Dtown must be pretty busy giving marketing presentations.:hat: But anyway I am having a catfish dinner,hushpuppies , coleslaw and the works.:)

Whatever I can find in the fridge I guess....

*hoping there's some baked chicked left*

I went to Wal-Mart after the booster club meeting. Wal Mart a few months ago moved the fried and roasted chicken up front.
Just as I went to checkout, the unsold chicken was being loading into a cart. This sales lady asked me if I wanted a chicken and I asked if she was going to cut the price. I did not want anymore chicken because we had chicken for the last two days. So she said if you want one I will reduce them to two dollars. So I said I will take two. Now I have chicken for today and the entire weekend.

Originally posted by pbla
.... Dtown must be pretty busy giving marketing presentations.:hat:

Guess she didn't take that laptop with her :bump:

Don't know yet, mayber some leftovers when I get home in few minutes.....gotta look in the fridge, gotta go by the high school too and get them dam grades, gotta get the oil changed in the ole pickup. Too much to do before lunch.

Some Co-Workers wanted to go to the An Indian Resturant. The Brother needs a nap right about now.

Back