Husband Regrets Swinging!

southsuburbs

What I Live By...
http://www.slate.com/articles/life/...ke_my_wife_please.single.html?wpisrc=obinsite

Dear Prudence,
A few months ago, in order to spice up our sex lives, I persuaded my wife of four years to try swinging. I searched online and found an ordinary-looking couple I thought would suit us to begin with. We met, had dinner, went to a hotel, and swapped partners. I am a fit, fairly good-looking, well-endowed man. I was surprised and dismayed when the other man, who is older, somewhat overweight, and balding, undressed. He was way larger than me, and for two hours I had to watch him work my wife into multiple fits, screams, and moans. Since this experience (which we have not repeated), I haven't been able to look at my wife in the same way. I cannot get that night out of my mind. It's affecting my work and ability to be happy. Sometimes I feel I could just punch my wife in the face. I want a divorce. The few friends I have confided in about this say that I am being unfair, but I cannot see how I could possibly be content in my marriage ever again. Is there a way I can overcome this?

—Outgunned Husband

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Response...

Dear Outgunned,
Next time you consider swinging, choose your new partners more carefully. You're looking for an advertisement that says something like, "She's svelte, stacked, and sexy. He's fat, bald, hung like a gnat, and suffering from erectile dysfunction." How sweet for your wife, whom you coerced into this, that the male member of your "ordinary couple" ended up being an oversized piston. Perhaps you watched her having the best sex of her life while neglecting your own duties. Possibly your wife was putting on something of a show just to yank your chain. Now you want to divorce her, after first giving her a sucker punch. If you feel you're actually a danger to your wife, you need to tell her and move out for her safety. You sound like quite a prize, and since you've obviously been behaving abominably since your encounter, I hope your wife has already tied up the services of the best divorce lawyer in town. However, if both of you want to salvage your marriage, you need the help of a mental health professional. You've fallen into an obsessive spiral that's destroying you. You need medication, or meditation, or some intervention to get your thoughts back on track. Whether or not your wife is willing to rebuild your marriage, you owe her an apology. Tell her that you made a dreadful mistake and you hate that you pressured her to have sex with another man. Then take a look at Aesop's fable about the tortoise and the eagle, which is a nice summary of the consequences of getting what you wished for.

—Prudie

He let Mr. Jody walk right in the front door, now he mad? :lol: I have said it a 1 billion times on this board, what is old to you, is always new to someone else. If you don't take care of home, someone else will. :tup: There is always a trick you ain't tried, so if you want, someone like m will and don't be mad now you here. :pimp:

that's what he get,
how you gone ask me to fugg ya wife
then get made when I have her moaning, and groaning
and you see her spelling out t.o.n.y. in her alphabet soup :lol:

:lol:

I bet a lot of men would be shocked to find out they're not really putting it down like they think they are.

Dude is mad because he got showed up by a fat bald-headed dude ....

:lmao:

Yeah she use to hubby
Fat dude probably stroke totally different
Hubby had to watch as fat dude straight guacamoled that azz
Now here he come with his same ole stale go-to moves :lmao:

What I don't get, is why is he mad at his wife? Said he wanted to punch her in the face. For what? That's his fault ....

Dumbass. :lol:

What I don't get, is why is he mad at his wife? Said he wanted to punch her in the face. For what? That's his fault ....

Dumbass. :lol:

:lol: He let another dude get in that middle, and he mad. :lol: He tried to be a pimp, when in reality he was a simp. :lol:

probably cause now while ole dude doing all that humping and breathing
his wife is peeping over his shoulder watching Atlanta Housewives
but when fat boy was shish kabobing she was yelling and kicking cause it was so good :lmao:

So he mad at his wife because she enjoyed the pile driving he set up for her. Something he talked her into. That dude is toast now. His wife may not be swinging, but he has introduced her to "life with dick on the side." That guy that has been hitting on her and getting turned down day after day at the job done got screwed down by now cause if she enjoyed it that much, she str8 fuggin now. She ain't gonna stop now. :lol:

It's his own fault.
Wished she worked in my office. :lol:

I guess he must have failed to get the same kind of response from the partner he swapped with. I guarantee you, if he had the woman he was with screaming and hollering that night, he wouldn't have any regrets. He failed to put it down. And now he's mad that someone else did. :smh:

I guess he must have failed to get the same kind of response from the partner he swapped with. I guarantee you, if he had the woman he was with screaming and hollering that night, he wouldn't have any regrets. He failed to put it down. And now he's mad that someone else did. :smh:

yeah ole Fred mad ain't nobody spelling out f.r.e.d in their soup :lmao:

images

Straight crazy. If ole boy wanted new pudding, he should have did the honorable thing and cheated. Now he done set his wife out to get his rocks off and the tables are turned.

Straight crazy. If ole boy wanted new pudding, he should have did the honorable thing and cheated. Now he done set his wife out to get his rocks off and the tables are turned.

The honorable thing....cheating....:lmao:

See this is why men and women need to lay out what they want out of their spouse before marriage....

*sticks chest out and rubs bald spot*

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D lol

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bMh39-cqtkM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bMh39-cqtkM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Women know they like a little cushion to lay on .... hell, NOBODY want bones sticking in their sides.

LMAO @ 79. You shole is right.

LOL @P88 rubbing the bald spot.

Folks gone get enough underestimating some of the men out there. You aint got to be 6'4 215 to be able to put it down.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bMh39-cqtkM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bMh39-cqtkM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
It's kind of hard to condense this much nonsense in less than 2mins. But,...wow. I mean...from spelling "whip" wrong to leaning on a big air tank in the middle of the park.

That's some dumb sh!t

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9U-xJSLOBmw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back