Howard to help Save Morris Brown

JSU*Toi

http://www.howard.edu/savemorrisbrown./

This website marks the united efforts of college students, administrators, alumni, and concerned individuals alike to help in the task of saving Morris Brown College. On December 9, 2002 the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools rescinded the accreditation of Morris Brown College, one of the nation's oldest historically black colleges. Now in the appeal process, we are asking you to help us take action. Here, you will find a variety of resources that will further explain the dilemma of Morris Brown College that indeed affects us all. I implore all visitors to this site to join us in taking a stand to ensure the longevity of some of this nation's most valued assets: Historically Black Colleges and Universities. Pass this website on to your friends, family, colleagues -to anyone who cares about education and urge them to pick up a stamp and show The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools that a negative action against just one institution can create a ripple effect that will in turn affect all others in its wake. We are committed and are bound by the African adage: "I am because we are, and because we are; therefore I am." It is with the many that individuals may thrive. Let us proceed as a phalanx by lending our assistance to this worthy cause.

GO TO THE WEBSITE AND PRINT AND SIGN THE LETTER!!!!!!!!!

Back