How to know when you need to SHUT YO ASS UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Ready

I have found that a lot of people around here dont know when they need to shut the hell up, so being me, the person that I am, I will do all of you a favor and tell you when you need to SHUT YO ASS UP.

If are about to defend a thief who steals money from his university or his team-mates...YOU NEED TO SHUT YO ASS UP

If you have not beaten your rival in 9 years.....YOU NEED TO SHUT YO ASS UP

If your record against a certain team in the SWAC is 3-30something......YOU NEED TO SHUT YO ASS UP

If your school made a laughing ass out of it self by pretending they were trying to go to Division 1....YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR ASS UP :EMLAUGH:

If you have never witnessed your school win a "FOOTBALL"(for NT) title......YOU NEED TO SHUT YO ASS UP.

If more people go to the rodeo than go to your home football games.....YOU NEED TO SHUT YO ASS UP.

If your coach is about as smart as a rock.....YOU NEED TO SHUT YO ASS UP.

If Roboert Kent is not your QB.....YOU REALLY NEED TO SHUT YO ASS UP.

If Mike keep this up GR going to think he is talking to Strawdog.

robber and JST are allowing GR to really take it on the Chin.

Where is DC Brave? GR took up for him on a previous post.

Sometimes I wonder how JSU can take GSU, SU, and AAMU blasting them day in and day out.

I guess we are just avarage fans up north.

If it is not Mike, NT, SD, Phatback, TRU somebody from the Pound is constantly having a great day with the JSU Mafia.

A man that was stone crazy in the community called everybody he met pitful.

Someone sounds like their feelings have been hurt.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I see he is taking the restraining order Coach Hughes issued a little to seriously:emlaugh:

It will be aight GR lol

If you are about to justify beating on a woman....stop what you are doing and SHUT YO ASS UP

If you are not playing in Memphis, Chicago and Atlanta this year, and you begged some D2 teams to play you....YOU NEED TO SHUT YO ASS UP

Hell, if you create a thread and then reply to it more times than a Dawgpound member right after someone questions Cooper's dumbarse, please, shut the cluck up!

Damn GR, you responding to yourself is getting old ...

If you are silly enough to think that anything Mike or any puppy pound member posts actually bothers a Mafia member, YOU NEED TO SHUT YO ASS UP!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Get Ready
If more people go to the rodeo than go to your home football games.....YOU NEED TO SHUT YO ASS UP.
If you have less than 10K fans show up for an in-state rival..........YOU REALLY NEED TO SHUT YO ASS UP ABOUT ATTENDANCE

If your head coach and other alumni publicly had to pull for Valley.......YOU NEED TO SHUT UP, AND THEN HAUL ASS

If at this time last year, you called your QB the best in the country, but by game 3, he got benched by the freshman punter, this might be a good time TO SHUT YO ASS UP!!!!!!!!!

If last year, Coach Cooper won the same amount of games as your BASKETBALL COACH then you need to SHUT YO ASS UP.

Originally posted by DAHILL
If last year, Coach Cooper won the same amount of games as your BASKETBALL COACH then you need to SHUT YO ASS UP.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

If during football season you talk about other schools debating every sport except for football, then continually post about golf titles, then SHUT CHO ASS UP.

Originally posted by Robber
If you are silly enough to think that anything Mike or any puppy pound member posts actually bothers a Mafia member, YOU NEED TO SHUT YO ASS UP!!!:rolleyes:

Thank you...the only time I pay attention to Mike is on Smalltalk. Mr 7 QBs hahahahahaha

Just an observation

Did you notice the attitude of GR, when Robber made his comment?

I guess Robber couldn't post over the weekend because of the thunderstorms going through his area.

But you do understand that several JSU Independents could have added to the strength of the JSU Mafia for the upcoming season but in their efforts to smack the DP they smacked themselves which will not allow them to become a member of the Mafia (the #2 smacking team).

They underestimated the skills of the DP and out smarted themselves.

Even GR, said they had a mind of their own, but independents don't have a prayer against the DP. Look at DC Brave Total confoosed don't know if he is a Brave or a Tiger. Nobody knows what TP will say, Kool Aid get it right 1 out of 20 posts, Blue B only post when he is half right, JST seem to have slowed down. So GR, Robber is your only hope for the upcoming season.

If you cosign EVERY dayum thing that your LEA-DER says...no matter how silly and assine it may be, YOU NEED TO SHUT YO ASS UP!!!!

Originally posted by Ntelekt

If you cosign EVERY dayum thing that your LEA-DER says...no matter how silly and assine it may be, YOU NEED TO SHUT YO ASS UP!!!!

Ntelekt,

You and the rest of the arse kissing members of the puppy pound are the kings of cosigning. If I don't agree with something that Get Ready posts, I won't post.

So, if you cosign all your damn fellow members posts, and I mean every doggone member, and then try to criticize others for cosigning, you need to shut yo ass up.

If you constantly post with a fellow state school group, and particularly try to team up againt Alcorn posters, you really need to shut yo ass up.

If you have to ask your leader is it ok for you to make a comment.....don't even shut up.....just go sit ova there ----->

Ntelekt,

You and the rest of the arse kissing members of the puppy pound are the kings of cosigning. If I don't agree with something that Get Ready posts, I won't post.

So, if you cosign all your damn fellow members posts, and I mean every doggone member, and then try to criticize others for cosigning, you need to shut yo ass up.

Whew! I'm glad that that doesn't apply to me! :D

You've never seen me on every Bulldog thread. I pick and choose like I've been doing for 2 years. Don't hate on me becuz you come runnin' every time your Lea-der waives his hand.

It's all good, though...you still my boy! :D

If your head coach destroyed the hopes of all black coaches that dreamed of being a head coach in D1....YOU NEED TO SHUT YO ASS UP

If your coach claims to loves his old college coach so much, but contributed to his so called "down time" by sabotaging the program because he directed the best QB in the state to go to an HBCU out of state...YOU NEED TO SHUT CHO ASS UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back