How The Walking Dead May End

The Founder

I think in the final season major people will began to die and in an epic death scene Carl and his dad will die with Judith surviving. Yet, as soon as Rick is killed he will wake up suddenly in the hospital. All the people will be shown in the hospital as he is leaving. Basically they will be total strangers. Rick will be willed out looking at people.

The governor will actually be running for Governor....Negan will be Carl's baseball coach. On Rick's way home Merle and Daryl will pass them on motorcycles.

The last scene will be Glenn delivering a pizza.

Meaning everything was simply a dream.

I just hope they can finally tell us how the whole outbreak began. Even in Fear the Walking Dead, they made it seem like just out of the blue folks that died turned into walkers.

I just hope they can finally tell us how the whole outbreak began. Even in Fear the Walking Dead, they made it seem like just out of the blue folks that died turned into walkers.

Exactly.

The guy was sitting in a trap house and woke up and his girlfriend was a Walker. I'm like come on really....then remember the online short film where Walker's turned on a plane. How did that happen?

That's the biggest mystery of all.

Robert Kirkman has already stated that how the outbreak happened is irrelevant. Kirkmans goal is tell the story of the aftermath. If you notice none of the stories delve into the why or the how. Other than the a couple of episodes and a few of the comics that said everyone is basically a walker, you're just a living or dead one.

Last edited:
Robert Kirkman has already stated that how the outbreak happened is irrelevant. Kirkmans goal is tell the story of the aftermath. If you notice none of the stories delve into the why or the how. Other than the a couple of episodes and a few of the comics that said everyone is basically a walker, you;re just a living or dead one.

I think to him it's not relevant but to viewers we really want to know.

Back