How strong is your "Faith"?

CEE DOG

How strong is your "Faith"? I know we all get discouraged in life with so many events happening in the world we live in, but I just wanted to take time to stop by and say don't be discouraged. The same God as yesterday is the same God as today, and he will be the same faithful God tomorrow. He has never failed you and he will not stop being there for you today. In fact don't worry yourself with tomorrow because he is already there waiting on you to bring you a better day. Keep your head up because if he allowed it to happen he will bring you through it. :tup:

How strong is your "Faith"? I know we all get discouraged in life with so many events happening in the world we live in, but I just wanted to take time to stop by and say don't be discouraged. The same God as yesterday is the same God as today, and he will be the same faithful God tomorrow. He has never failed you and he will not stop being there for you today. In fact don't worry yourself with tomorrow because he is already there waiting on you to bring you a better day. Keep your head up because if he allowed it to happen he will bring you through it. :tup:

Amen! People change; God never changes!

I'm still a work in progress. My faith grows stronger the more I find myself walking in alignment with God's Word. I'm still learning and growing with my walk in Christ, and there are some days that are just downright difficult and hard. But I always manage to remember this favorite saying of mine:

"God will not bring me to what He cannot deliver me through"

God is so very great; His hands are bigger than any problem(s) I have. Jesus told us that in this world we would have troubles....but He also told us to rejoice because He overcame this world. Everytime I remember this and apply it, my faith grows stronger.

Last edited:

Amen!!! You know, it is not until you understand what "the mid-night hour means, and why joy comes in the morning" that you truly understand faith. When you think the mid-night hour is actually 12 AM, you can't understand why joy will come in the morning. Thank God for showing me the difference because when I learned what joy was in the morning, I have never looked back. :clap:
Amen! People change; God never changes!

I'm still a work in progress. My faith grows stronger the more I find myself walking in alignment with God's Word. I'm still learning and growing with my walk in Christ, and there are some days that are just downright difficult and hard. But I always manage to remember this favorite saying of mine:

"God will not bring me to what He cannot deliver me through"

God is so very great; His hands are bigger than any problem(s) I have. Jesus told us that in this world we would have troubles....but He also told us to rejoice because He overcame this world. Everytime I remember this and apply it, my faith grows stronger.

Amen!!! My faith is stronger now than it ever has been, the Spirit of the Lord has revealed to me that he will see his children through all of life's storms no matter how much they rage. I can witness that when you're in a state of torment he'll take on what you can't handle, thereby leaving you what you can handle. The Spirit made it plain that I might not be able to handle but ten or twenty percent, so God takes the rest,...leaving me only with what I can actually handle. I thank God on today, because the torment could have been greater. The torment could have literally destroyed me, but he cares enough about me to bear the weight of my burdens. There is nothing greater than the healing of God's unchanging hand for those who are called by his name. I thank God on today, because he left me with what I can handle so I would have a real testimony to share about the goodness of our Lord and give him the glory he is due. AMEN!

Last edited:
My faith is fairly strong. It has to be given that it sustains me.

Then again, faith is a word too many throw around.

And while frightening for some, we all believe in something.

Last edited:
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!! I truly need to be surrounded or listen to the believers in the body of Christ right now. It really lifted me up.

:tup:
How strong is your "Faith"? I know we all get discouraged in life with so many events happening in the world we live in, but I just wanted to take time to stop by and say don't be discouraged. The same God as yesterday is the same God as today, and he will be the same faithful God tomorrow. He has never failed you and he will not stop being there for you today. In fact don't worry yourself with tomorrow because he is already there waiting on you to bring you a better day. Keep your head up because if he allowed it to happen he will bring you through it.

Good post!!! :tup:

CD, Lioness and LawDawg, thank you.....I needed that .....:tup:

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!! I truly need to be surrounded or listen to the believers in the body of Christ right now. It really lifted me up.

You're welcome, our Lord stays and lives in the blessing business! God bless both of you on this glorious day the Lord has made for us to rejoice and be glad in.

True, I look at it as God has always been there for me. He may let me fail but it may be a lesson that's he's teaching me about myself.

Faith grows as you learn what faith really is. Sometimes we want what we want, but it always works out better when God blesses us with what we need. He is never late and always, and I do mean always on time!!!
True, I look at it as God has always been there for me. He may let me fail but it may be a lesson that's he's teaching me about myself.

Wow!!! I know this is a old post but sure needed today.

Great Thread Fam!! God is Still Great & Greatly to be Praised!! I sure needed this on Today as well!!

Much Love!!

JagGrad

Back