How often do you workout? Are you taking Care of yourself?

"NOISE TALKA"

Mr. Hatedandloved
How often do you workout?

Are you taking care of yourself?

This is a good time of year to ask these questions. We are far enough removed from those lofty new year's resolutions now. Tell us how well you have done? Are you taking care of yourself? Give advice and tips here also.

Hopefully this thread will motivate some of you to GET TO IT!

3 times a week. I still need to work on my portions and intake but it's better. on the days I don't go I'm moving either on a golf course,mowing grass or just up and around.

As of right now, zero. But I'm still losing weight by watching what I'm eating now.

I plan to start back walking; just been a little slow. I do get a little exercise walking around my job, because it's a large place. So when I'm making my errands, I try to keep a fast pace.

First off....Aaron..I know yo soft ass ain't talkin bout working out.....you quit after what...a week? lol

But I work out 4-5 times a week 3 hours a day. And days in between, I do yoga or meditation...

~walks out~

5 times a week

Mon, Thurs-Weights (upperbody), running
Tues, Fri-Weights (lower body), running
Wed-Cardio, running

Not nearly as much, as I should...I changed my eating habits some, but this exercise thing just is not my forte. My physical and my annual are coming up and exercise is ALWAYS at the top of their list, to discuss with me. :smh:

Not nearly as much, as I should...I changed my eating habits some, but this exercise thing just is not my forte. My physical and my annual are coming up and exercise is ALWAYS at the top of their list, to discuss with me. :smh:

You look pretty fit on your picture. :)

You look pretty fit on your picture. :)
Pretty much, I am...but we all need exercise. I do a lot of walking and I work out on my ab lounger...but other than that, I don't do much. Sometimes I'll do my floor exercises that I learned in my Kickboxing class, but I don't do enough of anything, on the regular.

First off....Aaron..I know yo soft ass ain't talkin bout working out.....you quit after what...a week? lol

But I work out 4-5 times a week 3 hours a day. And days in between, I do yoga or meditation...

~walks out~

take yo hulk hogan face a**. :lmao: TO CLARIFY: NT normally works out atleast 4 times a week. Last year it was every single day, but i've clearly dropped off after more than accomplishing my goal buddy.

NT-METER
January 07 - weighed 260
January 08 - weighed 192
Today - 196 :retard: lol.

I've been happy with how i've maintained. It's tough tho.
I need to find some before/after pics. lol

take yo hulk hogan face a**. :lmao: TO CLARIFY: NT normally works out atleast 4 times a week. Last year it was every single day, but i've clearly dropped off after more than accomplishing my goal buddy.

NT-METER
January 07 - weighed 260
January 08 - weighed 192

How tall are you, NT?

4-5 times a week

Mon, Wed, and Frii

Upper Body/Running

Tues and Thurs

Lower Body/Running

Abs every other day

*This schedule is altered during football season.

I was doing good until Essence Fest came along. Over one extended weekend, I gained 3 pounds. I'm going to get back up starting tomorrow or Saturday.

I work out 3X's a week.

But unlike most of you all, I work out to gain/maintain my weight. If I DON'T workout and eat like there won't be any food tomorrow, I will get skinny as hell (and I am already small enough).

I am too active to really eat A LOT like I want to and to work out consistently. Some weeks, I go every day, some weeks I go NO days...it averages out to about 3 days a week tho.

NT-METER
January 07 - weighed 260
January 08 - weighed 192

:lmao:

getcho gotd*mn..... Al Roaker "Here Today, Gone 2morrow" body havin ass on...

But I workout to maintain and gain weight/Mass.....I was on whey protien and got to 200 solid back at the beginning of may...I got off and got on creatine, got on the scale for the first time since about 3 weeks ago..and Im back down to 185-190:confused:... but the mass is still developing so...blah

~walks out~

But I workout to maintain and gain weight/Mass.....I was on whey protien and got to 200 solid back at the beginning of may...I got off and got on creatine, got on the scale for the first time since about 3 weeks ago..and Im back down to 185-190:confused:... but the mass is still developing so...blah

~walks out~

Thats what happens to me... I can gain 10 pounds or so but it hauls azz back off of me. :(

~walks out~

Yeah a guy at GNC told me that Creatine makes you retain alot of water and once you get off of it you drop down in size.

Back