How much will you pay for a personal trainer?

Not one red cent.... I know how to work out. I know what I need to do lose weight or get stronger..

Alright...

I have a lady who want me to train her. She willing to pay but i'm not sure what to charge her.

Aye D, I just asked one of my co-workers who does it on the side, and he said he charges any where from 75-50 an hour. He makes them sign a contract stating they will work out at so many day or hours a month.

Aye D, I just asked one of my co-workers who does it on the side, and he said he charges any where from 75-50 an hour. He makes them sign a contract stating they will work out at so many day or hours a month.

Yeah.. I give her a number last night. Now she want to go from 2 days to 4 days a week!:retard:

Give me her name and #. I will run her up to 24. By time she's done listening to what they charge. She will pay your price and ...

Nothing. I can show myself how to do it.

...pretty much.

Where I work out, dude charge like $200/month. I be watchin' the trainer work with other people, and I steal use things he do with his clients. Shiid I be watching everybody (the ones who are ripped and know what they are doing). Also, I subscribe to Mens Health magazine, and it has a lot of useful material that I use.

Long story short, I been training myself and it has been working.

"Snake"

Personal trainers cost too much and are a waste of money. I have had them in the past, but it always seemed to have been thru the company I was working for and it was free. If I paid, I'll pay for only a few sessions just to get some techniques and work out on my own from that point. It's best to learn how to eat properly anyway. Most of this stuff you can get from your own free sources now-a-days.

and the above post results in 96% of people not being gym active
and I don't have to be either...can't speak for anyone else, but the gym doesn't need to see my body for it to be healthy. Different strokes for different folks...stop trying to make folks be like you. If you love to be in the gym 24/7 then so be it...DO YOU!

At this point, nothing. We worked with a personal trainer at my last job, and I've learned enough techiques from her in those 4 months to do things on my own. She did a great job of showing us things we can do around the house without store-bought equipment or going to a gym. :tup:

I have two personal trainers that I am currently paying. One through my gym who I paid 299.00 for ten 30 minute sessions when I got my gym membership. Another who I see every Saturday for 1hr 15mins that I pay 50.00 every Saturday.

I think most personal trainers charge $40 to $70 an hour. I don't mind paying for a personal trainer. I've done so in the past for 1-2 years and it was quite beneficial to me. The trainer pushed me to more than what I would've done on my own. I find that personal trainer is like my own bully for the time that I'm working out. I don't have an excuse to be lazy while exercising like I might do on my own. I needed that doing the time I had the trainer. At this point, I'm motivated to go on my own so I don't really need a personal trainer.

Back