How many people have you had sex with off the SWACpage?

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
:uhoh: :ebrow: :flippy:

Please clarify...do you mean how many people have you had sex with that post on/are members of the SWAC page? And do you mean virtual sex or REAL SEX? (apologies to HBO)

And since I am new to TSPN, let me just say, DAYUM, I didn't know you guys got down like that!;) Those "reunions" must really be SOMETHING!:D

Yes how many members have you had sex with...

Virtual sex = No sex.

Sex = Sexual intercourse, sexual contact, or heavy petting....

ummmmmmmmmmmm

There was ____________ then ___________ then __________ and I can't forget that day when both ___________ an __________ came over. I think that equal ups to ZERO

:lmao: :lmao: you are stupid....

Toia you aint got to lie to kickit.... :rolleyes:

:p

ummm George, How many people have I sex on the SwacPage... Please tell me... So I can add there name(s) to my list :p :rolleyes: :D

Toia my spotieotiedopalicious angel... :)

I say you have had sex with at least 4 people on the SWACpage.... and 2 more on Meacfans. :lmao:

Thats just my interpretation of the situation.:idea:

?????

Does it count if you were in college around the late eighites visiting other SWAC schools every away game and hooked up with the local honies from the yard because they thought you were fine as hell because you had an S-curl and worked out a lot and based on the fact that you had some Greek letters you got mad play from ladies because there was a 6-1 ration of women to men on the campus? ::whew, exhale::
If that is the case, then the number is several.
So ladies here is what I need to to do.
If you attended a SWAC school between 1987 - 1991, I need you to PM me and tell me whether or not you got with a guy that told you he was Al B. Sure's cousin and could get you into movies or the music business.:D
BTW, Nude photos would help jar my memory!!!:D

Re: Toia my spotieotiedopalicious angel... :)

I say you have had sex with at least 4 people on the SWACpage.... and 2 more on Meacfans. :lmao:

Thats just my interpretation of the situation.:idea:

Oh helll Naw :lmao: :lmao:

Please name names...

I would love to see this....

And since you know everything... LOL please tell me who has had the most sex on the page??????

Re: Re: Toia my spotieotiedopalicious angel... :)

Originally posted by SexyASSJSU*ATL

Please name names...

I would love to see this....

[/B]

TSPN
PhatBack
Suge
D-Nice
Kenn

MF
Thrilla
RTD

What ? No illicit sex? so is the SwacPage like the champagne room?

*looks at $75 money order on desk*

:( :( :(

Re: Re: Toia my spotieotiedopalicious angel... :)

Originally posted by SexyASSJSU*ATL
And since you know everything... LOL please tell me who has had the most sex on the page??????

Now this is going to lead to my brand new triple wide duplex is STILL intact! And it's going to rob JST and the head sheep..I mean Suge....of their third consecutive year, thus making them the first ever SWACPage dynasty posters.

*Wonders what other "perks" comes with the $75 reunion registration fee*

icon16.gif

OK, I admit...

I've had sex with several of the puddins', but only because they begged:

Banana Puddin' said it was time for dessert.
Jelli said she would spread for only me.
JSTUS said to do her justice.
Sexy**ATL wanted to do it underground.
Tara said if I didn't, she'd make me pay child support for Suge's badazz kids.
APW made me do it twice. At 6 & 10.
BluBlood wanted a transfusion of new blood.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

ROTF@George cuttin' up!!!

To answer your question though *snickle*, this woman up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. DTown was the <b>LAST</b> woman that I've had sex w/ on this page *snickle*. JSTUS will be the <b>NEXT</b> woman that I have sex w/ on this page. :D

DTown, I'll have something for you shortly that you've been waiting on for a lil' while. I'm going to make it happen since ol' boy is/was trippin'.

Re: ROTF@George cuttin' up!!!

Originally posted by Panthro
DTown, I'll have something for you shortly that you've been waiting on for a lil' while. I'm going to make it happen since ol' boy is/was trippin'.

Really, what is it? :rolleyes:

JSU*ATL, honestly I didn't tell...but you really do have to stop paging me....

TSPN
PhatBack
Suge
D-Nice
Kenn

MF
Thrilla
RTD

*looking for a place to hide* :uhoh:

Well, you know, running the Adult Films of TSPN does have it's 'perks'...

AND PUDDIN IS ONE OF THEM !!!

[Editor's Note]: These are just jokes for you folks that don't really know what's goings-on.

Back