How do you fight a man who is not afraid to die

JSU*Toi

I have had time to think about the whole picture.

At this point we are in war. We will be sending in ground troops to fight this war. But how do we win this. We are going to fight people that we know are not afraid to die, and in turn lose a couple of thousand more American.

So...

How do you fight a man who is not afraid to die?

Sexy,

That's an excellent question. You fight him very aggressively. They don't mind dying for their cause. My belief was to never piss that man off, because it only meant your doom if you weren't as committed as he was. So I say aggressively to wipe their arses out as best you can.

It's simple

You destroy everything near and dear to him. His children, parents, country, oil supplies, businesses, military, etc.

He may not care about his own life, but I hear he has 52 brothers and sisters. You take them out, then his azz will get the picture.

Take out all of those wives and children...then he'll be begging for asylum in Rhode Islands.

Silent wars

Our government could serve the purpose of destroying this enemy of the state by using a holistic approach to this war. We shouldn't go in with several platoons of soldiers or stealth bombers. This is a situation that has never occured before. Israel is proof enough that traditional warfare will not work. They are still being terrorized everyday.

You have to win this war by allowing the enemy to self-destruct. Pitting the Taliban against itself (COINTELPRO). You also have to exploit Bin Ladens existing enemies. They can be invaluable in a situation like this. We also need to let his bandwagon supporters know that the U.S.A. doesn't hate them, by using some of our homegrown Muslim Arabs to send the message. I feel we should win this war with intelligence moreso than with violence. Excessive violence will leave America looking like the Gaza Strip. We must remember that the Taliban is an extremist group, not a country. America would be extremely angry if France waged war on us because the Farrakhan ordered the NOI to blow up the Leaning Tower of Piza. You can't blow up an entire population because a fringe group did something stupid.

was going to weigh in, but my takes have been taken already.

Nastynupe pretty much bottomlines it.

Re: It's simple

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
You destroy everything near and dear to him. His children, parents, country, oil supplies, businesses, military, etc.

He may not care about his own life, but I hear he has 52 brothers and sisters. You take them out, then his azz will get the picture.

Take out all of those wives and children...then he'll be begging for asylum in Rhode Islands.

I was gonna say something like that. When someone does not care about thier own lives, what you do is take away what they do care about. You give them a fate worse than death. But this war will not be won by killing one person. It's purpose is to weaken the terroists forces. That's why they are destroying bases and weapons and taking out thier technology. If you take away thier weapons and technology, they're nothing but crazed thugs like terroists were in years past.

1012hp_bomb.jpg

Re: It's simple

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE

good idea homie........:D

How you do it.

Nathan Hale said prior to the revoloutionary war that "He regrets that he had but one life to give for his country." But I subscribe to Gen. George S. Patton's theory that..... "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country....wars are won by making the other dumb bastard die for his country." So praise the lord and pass the ammunition. If the enemy's faith is so true....then lets help them reach their Heavan.

(And some people wonder why I own 6 assault rifles and over 8 thousand rounds of ammo)

DDNUPE4LIFE..former army captain (Ranger)..82nd airborne..all dat good shizzznit !!!

But this is the thing......bombing Afghanistan isnt necessarily going to stop terroristic attacks on our country. Those who are and have been attacking us are already amongst us, not in Afghanistan.

Back