How did you find out about the SWAC Page???

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Kenn Rashad told me about it!

ROFLMAO...

Anywayz, I think I was told to hit it up via Onnidan/HBCUSports Message Board. Some of the same folks are hangin' around, but many have gone by the wayside!!!!

FAMUCliff, Cholly, Shelt, et.al.....

This is BEFORE the infamous RESET on number of posts and registration date!!!!

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
Kenn Rashad told me about it!

:confused: Huh???? And to think, all this time I thought Kenn Rashad and SAME OLD G was the, errr, well, errr, never mind. :lol:

mmmmhhmmpph...

That dayum MIKE (Evans).
He told me...and told me and told me.. until finally one night @ work I logged on back in the early part of 99'. Besides..:redhot: got tired of his arse pretending like he was listening and laughing @ me...it was some of yawlz silly arses he was laughing @. So, instead of kick'n his arse for not listening to me like I did him...I logged on in the newsroom and was hooked! I don't post half as much as I used to, but its all good. Met a lot of new friends....:wavey: I probably never would've had the chance to otherwise meet and greet!

Mike told me and I use some of the SWACPage comments in my welcome at the AAMU Media Tour held in Huntsville.

After that they cancelled the SWAC Media Tour and the rest is history.

I was a regular on the CNNSI board and musta missed the link by ole GSU Kenn and GSU Jeff (wonder where Jeff is these days). Anyway, Get Ready reminded me of the page not long after it jumped off.

Goodfella,

I hear Ricky Jefferson is somewhere making big bank, and shorting peep out of some good times at the shake joints. :mad::p

Originally posted by Robber
I was a regular on the CNNSI board and musta missed the link by ole GSU Kenn and GSU Jeff (wonder where Jeff is these days). Anyway, Get Ready reminded me of the page not long after it jumped off.

Goodfella,

I hear Ricky Jefferson is somewhere making big bank, and shorting peep out of some good times at the shake joints. :mad::p

snicker poor Ricky......

I was surfing the net back in 1998 for a SWAC web site and ran across it. Been hooked since then. :cool:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back