How did Ga. Southern folks invade Meacfans.com????

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
Have you all checked their smack board lately. It looks as if they are trying to take over. Two weeks ago I only saw one Ga. Southern poster, now I see several making posts such as Adrian Peterson for the Heisman and so on. MEACFans show em what cha got.........,

One of our posters went to their message board a few weeks ago and invited them over for some friendly trash talk. The only things those guys talk about is Adrian Peterson and their six National Championship rings, but besides that they are pretty cool. They don't even get mad when some of our less talented posters get frustrated and resort to personal attacks and the race card.

At first they all had BCC under their usernames simply because it is the default school name and they didn't know how to change it. However, RTD recently made them their own GSU avatar so they shouldn't have that problem anymore.

<FONT COLOR=NAVY>I honestly don't think they want to schedule one of our good teams for a home and home. They'll only play us at their place, I'm sure. They don't want to mess around and get ambushed.

-ep

BigMike:

How in the hezzy ya'll going to schedule them for a home in home, that would only leave your Homecoming for a SWAC team...being that you only have 2, maybe 3 home games a season. (<----this is SAD) :rolleyes:

Adieu.

lol @ Sosa....their schedule this season is trash...2 home games

I never seen a school play in some many classics and still operate in the red...lol

if they can't get people in the seats for HBCU's what in the hezzy they think is going to happen with a Ga. Southern????

...Crying Eddie send help :bawling:

Adieu

this GSU you talking about man............they think their special because their in all these classics.....the schools with common sense know 5 classics a year ain't gonna do squat for your program...

I would pay to see SU or JSU in a classic (including bands) than GSU and that thing they call a band anyday

Not special...just less bounced checks.:emlaugh:

And if they had more home games...then maybe Crying Eddie:bawling: wouldn't have to stand in line to buy tickets...after all that cesspool of a stadium is named after him, right????:rolleyes:

Adieu.

zzzzzzzzzzz

All of that noise and we're still the defending SWAC champs. Now what you're talking about really doesn't matter now does it? We can play you all in Grambling, in a classic, or in Dubach, and we'll still kick your sorry teams arse!!!

Big Casem send help

you need a book on how to beat a Jag? You sure forgot how :emlaugh:

Back