How bout them Braves!

KrazyKat

Makin' It Happen!!!!!!!!!
The time has finally come for us to give Alcorn our congrats! Alcorn ended a 17 game losing streak to the hands of Alabama St 20-17. I will just like to say to the rest of the swac, I told you so! Oh, by the way, they have more victories ahead. Look out UA Punk Bia Bia! :D

Originally posted by KrazyKat
The time has finally come for us to give Alcorn our congrats! Alcorn ended a 17 game losing streak to the hands of Alabama St 20-17. I will just like to say to the rest of the swac, I told you so! Oh, by the way, they have more victories ahead. Look out UA Punk Bia Bia! :D

You are right, we owe congrats to Alcorn and you are right when you called this one. Congrats Braves!

The Braves will be the suprise team of the year

Some more of you who have aspiration for B'ham may find an Alcorn Brave standing in your way. Be warned JSU and AAMU.

Re: The Braves will be the suprise team of the year

Originally posted by Timbuktu Jag
Some more of you who have aspiration for B'ham may find an Alcorn Brave standing in your way. Be warned JSU
Uhhhhh lets not get carried away. One win over Gump St, Doesnt put you in the SCG.

I agree MAXIMUS....we were suppose to beat Ala. St last year...doesn't mean we are back though. By watching the GSU/Alcorn game I figured we'd be all the teams we were suppose to beat last year, but that doesn't prove anything for real. Just glad to get in the win box. This week is the test. UAPB is gonna test our toughnest, heart & the meat of our defense with that run game. If we beat them...then I'll say we might be able to do some damage.

I picked Alcorn to win also. I told you so I told you so.

Alright Gump State.....

Hey....What are the players going to get for beating up on JC Smith and Paul Quinn this year?

Another gold watch?
A "we shoud have won ring"
How about a big thick gold herinbone chain
Why not give the hole team diamon earings
Hows about giving Kennedy a book?

Kennedy was studing! Yeah right!

JST, from my understand Kennedy did not play, they had two QB's who played in the game. The kid Tiger is a transfer from OK ST and the other kid is Crenshaw, but thats only to my knowledge.

Back