How Black Are You Test!

Originally posted by SU's Finest '93
Not according to the people who gave this survey. My mama is 100% black, if not more...and so am I.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's why this genr'l surv said you were 58% black. :rolleyes: You ain't 100% gul. Don't lie w/ yo' high-yella behind. lol

toi is 75% black!

Just because you did not score the highest in no way makes you less Black. There are many types of Black people - from those in the dancehall to those on the stock floor. You are comfortable anywhere and are open to exploring white cultures.

Just thinking ...

Did it ever occur to any of you that thanks to Dwight man, none of us over here can probably say we are %100 Black? Just about all of us got a little bit of something in us.

I would like to see somebody with a score below a 25%. That would be interesting.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by EyEoFtHeTiGeR
I would like to see somebody with a score below a 25%. That would be interesting.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That ain't right. LOL

*looking for a white co-worker* :emlaugh:

Should I be proud of 83%?

Gwan!! You are grounded in your roots and know what time it is. Make sure you teach your children about their histories.

Lightningbug is 54 percent black!
You can name a few rap and R&B artists -- hell, even hun a few tunes. You know the latest street language from your kids. Don't let them do all the integration. You get stuck in too. Meet their parents. Even invite them over.

Heh. My son is 22 months old. I don't know about street, but here is his language: "gegahguhgerrgahnahnah geeeegeeg."

Which means: I'm hungry.

:)

Back